News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: Phishy69 on June 10, 2009, 08:11:21 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on June 09, 2009, 12:22:46 PM
Quote from: blatboom on June 09, 2009, 11:27:11 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on June 09, 2009, 11:11:20 AM
My voice is only at 50%...

that good?

Not really

I'm so leaving after this mandatory sexual harrassment seminar.

I keep picturing the family guy episode where Peter has to attend the sexual harrassment meeting.

It was actually pretty great.
There I sat, surrounded by secretaries whom I wouldn't touch with a 50foot pole, pauging on my iPod Touch.
Free lunch too!

keeb333

So.. it was nice to meet up with Goodabouthood, GuyForget, and Uncle Ebinezer before the show yesterday (thanks for letting us come up to your chill cabin!).  I've got a pic that I'll try to get posted later from inside the Mellow Mushroom.  Missed Sophist and fauxpaxfauxreal, but hopefully will get to catch up with some more paugers today!

sophist

Quote from: keeb333 on June 10, 2009, 08:26:00 AM
So.. it was nice to meet up with Goodabouthood, GuyForget, and Uncle Ebinezer before the show yesterday (thanks for letting us come up to your chill cabin!).  I've got a pic that I'll try to get posted later from inside the Mellow Mushroom.  Missed Sophist and fauxpaxfauxreal, but hopefully will get to catch up with some more paugers today!

Yeah, sorry about missing you last night, but tonight brother, we'll get the meet up going. 

I actually was in the beer line by myself, and I turn around and to my surprise, it was What's the Use and Good About Hood.  Kind of funny how we ran into each other.  I also met up with fauxpaxfauxreal and mixmasterrob before the show. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: McGrupp on June 10, 2009, 06:33:22 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 10, 2009, 12:45:38 AM
Chilled with goodabouthood for quite a while tonight.  Real nice guy.

Also briefly met sophist, noodle, and someone I can't remember but stopped me and said they recognized me from pics on the paug!  :-D

Was it phil?

hmmm... dont think so..... he was a nice guy though!
Bring in the dude!

gah

Big thanks to guyforget for hooking that spot to crash, and also for snagging seats and setting up homebase inside the show, that was clutch.

Met up with wtu, keeb, noodle, sophist, and mixmasterrob at one point or another throughout the evening. Sorry missed everyone else, meet up at mellow mushroom was kind of tough.

It was funny standing in the beer line, and wtu came up and asked if i'd found sophist yet, and the guy in front of us turns around and its him! Same kind of thing happened outside, when we were standing right next to noodle. Good times, and asheville is a gorgeous town. Too bad I was too lazy to carry around my camera! Next time.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 10, 2009, 05:14:24 PM
Big thanks to guyforget for hooking that spot to crash, and also for snagging seats and setting up homebase inside the show, that was clutch.

Met up with wtu, keeb, noodle, sophist, and mixmasterrob at one point or another throughout the evening. Sorry missed everyone else, meet up at mellow mushroom was kind of tough.

It was funny standing in the beer line, and wtu came up and asked if i'd found sophist yet, and the guy in front of us turns around and its him! Same kind of thing happened outside, when we were standing right next to noodle. Good times, and asheville is a gorgeous town. Too bad I was too lazy to carry around my camera! Next time.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!   :x

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

^^^ No boo, I just assumed others would have one! Pics will come out soon enough I'm sure.

Anyhow, another funny story, at set break, I was standing there with wtu and I said keeb was supposed to be coming by there, and he goes, is keeb a kid or an adult? And I was like, whats that mean? And he goes, well, is he a kid, like me, or an adult, like you?  :lol: It had me cracking up, but man, if they were serving liquor there, I would have bought that youngster a couple shots of whiskey to teach him a lesson.  :-)

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 10, 2009, 05:33:32 PM
^^^ No boo, I just assumed others would have one! Pics will come out soon enough I'm sure.

Anyhow, another funny story, at set break, I was standing there with wtu and I said keeb was supposed to be coming by there, and he goes, is keeb a kid or an adult? And I was like, whats that mean? And he goes, well, is he a kid, like me, or an adult, like you?  :lol: It had me cracking up, but man, if they were serving liquor there, I would have bought that youngster a couple shots of whiskey to teach him a lesson.  :-)

:lol: :wtu:

You'd think he would've learned that lesson about 10 days ago...
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

antelope19

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on June 10, 2009, 05:37:14 PM

We'll just have to teach him again @ Starlake.  :Shakes fist in the air:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

ha ha ha, actually he did. i think he said it was only his first night drinking again since then!

Anyhow, he's a good kid.

Also, sorry I missed fauxpasfauxreal and art vandalay, know you guys were there, but we were all scattered. Cool to see you got in tonybeyondo.

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 10, 2009, 05:41:08 PM
ha ha ha, actually he did. i think he said it was only his first night drinking again since then!

Anyhow, he's a good kid.

Also, sorry I missed fauxpasfauxreal and art vandalay, know you guys were there, but we were all scattered. Cool to see you got in tonybeyondo.

Agreed, I was just getting another shot in at him for the grins.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

cimsm

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 10, 2009, 11:33:53 AM
Quote from: McGrupp on June 10, 2009, 06:33:22 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 10, 2009, 12:45:38 AM
Chilled with goodabouthood for quite a while tonight.  Real nice guy.

Also briefly met sophist, noodle, and someone I can't remember but stopped me and said they recognized me from pics on the paug!  :-D

Was it phil?

hmmm... dont think so..... he was a nice guy though!

::raises hand::
It was nice to meet you!  Good times last night, for sure!

Blaise

Quote from: antelope19 on June 10, 2009, 05:38:19 PM

Time for the kids to raise some hell. At starlake I will help the 'paug kids prevail in a battle of raging.

gah

Quote from: Blaise on June 10, 2009, 06:13:07 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on June 10, 2009, 05:38:19 PM

Time for the kids to raise some hell. At starlake I will help the 'paug kids prevail in a battle of raging.

ha ha ha, yeah, you two and mcrgupp vs. everybody else. It will be good times for sure.  :beers:

VA $l!m

someone needs to send WTU a camera for petes sake, i mean the guy should be documenting the entire tour for us, hes on the whole thing after all...

WTF-WTU?
:-P

Paug up little buddy! :wtu:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-