News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

oh, and I am the worst with taking pictures.

So far I have only brought my camera into 1 show.  Pretty pathetic I know, but I just hate having to carry much of anything around when I am at shows.
Bring in the dude!

antelope19

Pfft....I've got a bottle of Bourbon with your name on it.  HATIN' IT!!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Blaise

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 16, 2009, 03:14:29 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on June 10, 2009, 05:38:19 PM
Quote from: Play_It_Leo on June 10, 2009, 05:37:14 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on June 10, 2009, 05:33:32 PM
^^^ No boo, I just assumed others would have one! Pics will come out soon enough I'm sure.

Anyhow, another funny story, at set break, I was standing there with wtu and I said keeb was supposed to be coming by there, and he goes, is keeb a kid or an adult? And I was like, whats that mean? And he goes, well, is he a kid, like me, or an adult, like you?  :lol: It had me cracking up, but man, if they were serving liquor there, I would have bought that youngster a couple shots of whiskey to teach him a lesson.  :-)

:lol: :wtu:

You'd think he would've learned that lesson about 10 days ago...

We'll just have to teach him again @ Starlake.  :Shakes fist in the air:

NOOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!  :lol:

Seriously though, goodabouthood was right.  I honestly didn't drink at all from Fenway -> Asheville.  It was rough....

I really am looking forward to a Star Lake meetup though, maybe with McGrupp and Blaise on my side the young guys will stand a chance!

I'm ready to DRINK!

went to binny's (big liquor store) staurday and purchased 1 handle of jim beam, 2 bottles of ballatore champagne, 1 bottle of gloria ferrar champagne, 1 6 pack of svyturys (lithuanian beer), 2 12 packs of newcastle, 1 6 pack of 60 minute ipa, 1 4pack of ss oatmeal stout, 1 4 pack of this crazy dogfishhead brown ale (12%), 1 6 pack of mickeys hand grenades (can't rage proper w/out some malt liquor), 1 6 pack of magic hat #9, and I believe one other 6 pack.

Lets rumble old men!

WhatstheUse?

uh oh.  This could be bad....
Bring in the dude!

sophist

^^^ No boo, I just assumed others would have one! Pics will come out soon enough I'm sure.

Anyhow, another funny story, at set break, I was standing there with wtu and I said keeb was supposed to be coming by there, and he goes, is keeb a kid or an adult? And I was like, whats that mean? And he goes, well, is he a kid, like me, or an adult, like you?  :lol: It had me cracking up, but man, if they were serving liquor there, I would have bought that youngster a couple shots of whiskey to teach him a lesson.  :-)

Seriously though, goodabouthood was right.  I honestly didn't drink at all from Fenway -> Asheville.  It was rough....

I really am looking forward to a Star Lake meetup though, maybe with McGrupp and Blaise on my side the young guys will stand a chance!
We tried to get you a beer in the civic center but they were so anal about the 21 wristbands. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

Quote from: Blaise on June 16, 2009, 03:22:42 PM

I'm ready to DRINK!

went to binny's (big liquor store) staurday and purchased 1 handle of jim beam, 2 bottles of ballatore champagne, 1 bottle of gloria ferrar champagne, 1 6 pack of svyturys (lithuanian beer), 2 12 packs of newcastle, 1 6 pack of 60 minute ipa, 1 4pack of ss oatmeal stout, 1 4 pack of this crazy dogfishhead brown ale (12%), 1 6 pack of mickeys hand grenades (can't rage proper w/out some malt liquor), 1 6 pack of magic hat #9, and I believe one other 6 pack.

Lets rumble old men!

:-o   :lol:

This is gonna be good times....
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Blaise

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 16, 2009, 03:24:43 PM

wait til I find something else to make it xampagne!

gah

I'm ready to DRINK!

Lets rumble old men!

Quote from: Blaise on June 16, 2009, 03:37:09 PM

I see this in your near future!

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VA $l!m

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 16, 2009, 03:44:54 PM

I'm ready to DRINK!

Lets rumble old men!

Quote from: Blaise on June 16, 2009, 03:37:09 PM

I see this in your near future!

wow, i knew WTU would change after a week of tour, but...  :-o
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

I STILL NEED MY OTHER SHOE BACK!!!
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

kellerb

I'm ready to DRINK!

Lets rumble old men!

Who's buying the booze for the next night?

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.