News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

yes, i agree!  it was so great to meet a couple of you guys (and gal) in person!  its funny, cuz we all really know each other pretty well, so it was weird or awkward at all... my wife was really curious how it was gonna go.

doesn't hurt that we all like phish and drinking beer ;)

cant wait to see more of the paugers at red rocks!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

Quote from: jedifunk on June 23, 2009, 12:20:34 PM
yes, i agree!  it was so great to meet a couple of you guys (and gal) in person!  its funny, cuz we all really know each other pretty well, so it was weird or awkward at all... my wife was really curious how it was gonna go.

i've got u in my sights jedi. :-o
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

McGrupp

Mattstick - it scares me how much you look like brett favre.  :clap:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: McGrupp on June 23, 2009, 03:13:24 PM
Mattstick - it scares me how much you look like brett favre.  :clap:
I was just thinking the same thing.  :lol:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

I only look like Brett in pictures.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mattstick on June 23, 2009, 03:30:52 PM

IRL, Brett Favre looks like Mattstick.

WhatstheUse?

That's because in real life he is Brett Favre.
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 23, 2009, 03:39:30 PM

That's because in real life he is Brett Favre.

In that case, mattfavre - you comin back to the nfl or what? and what's all this bullshit about going to the vikings? I mean I guess purple brett is better than retired brett, but come on wtf????

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

VA $l!m

brett favre is a phishhead? :?

WhatstheUse?

mattstick plays football? :?
Bring in the dude!

sls.stormyrider

yea - my wife was asking "how are you  gonna know these guys", then was surprised not only that we recognized each other but at how well we all knew each other. She was talking to another 'paug spouse (?sunrise vt's wife) who had the same reaction.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

McGrupp

Quote from: slslbs on June 23, 2009, 03:48:37 PM

yea - my wife was asking "how are you  gonna know these guys", then was surprised not only that we recognized each other but at how well we all knew each other. She was talking to another 'paug spouse (?sunrise vt's wife) who had the same reaction.

:lol: this reminds me of when I met up with goodabouthood in norfolk for the TND show back in March. after we had shot the shit for a while and hit it off just like we were best buddies for years and years, his girl was like "wait, so you guys have never met??!"  :lol:

VA $l!m

Quote from: McGrupp on June 23, 2009, 04:47:31 PM
Quote from: slslbs on June 23, 2009, 03:48:37 PM

:lol: this reminds me of when I met up with goodabouthood in norfolk for the TND show back in March. after we had shot the shit for a while and hit it off just like we were best buddies for years and years, his girl was like "wait, so you guys have never met??!"  :lol:

yeah, my girl couldnt quite wrap her head around the whole thing when i was out in LI last summer and met up with A for a mets game.

G. Augusto

Quote from: VA slim on June 23, 2009, 04:58:11 PM
yeah, my girl couldnt quite wrap her head around the whole thing when i was out in LI last summer and met up with A for a mets game.

She best recognize!

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: *¡DYNAMITE!* on June 23, 2009, 04:59:48 PM
Quote from: VA slim on June 23, 2009, 04:58:11 PM

She best recognize!

Somehow, that charm of yours fooled L too. She was favorably impressed.

If she only knew...

:wink:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."