News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweezy

i met up with john (aphineday) and tim (i forget his handle) early saturday. they hooked it up with a phish bill and immediately i got excited for the show. good guys, very kind. everyone i met this weekend was in good spirits all around (sans the stabbing).
i dunno how i could miss pie guy with that shirt, but i was lookin for the knee high sock on the pole at times.
anyway thank you all for being a part of such an amazing experience in my life. everything this weekend just ran so perfectly.

:clap:  :phish:  :beers:
If I haven't seen it, it's new to me!

JPhishman

Quote from: Tweezy on November 03, 2009, 08:12:12 PM
i met up with john (aphineday) and tim (i forget his handle) early saturday. they hooked it up with a phish bill and immediately i got excited for the show. good guys, very kind. everyone i met this weekend was in good spirits all around (sans the stabbing).
i dunno how i could miss pie guy with that shirt, but i was lookin for the knee high sock on the pole at times.
anyway thank you all for being a part of such an amazing experience in my life. everything this weekend just ran so perfectly.

cheers brother.... I'll be glowing from this one for quite a while.  :beers:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

mbw

sorry we missed you.  we thought a few people looked like you and yelled out 'tweezy' a few times but it wasnt you

sorry i missed the other folks as well

Hicks

Wait, stabbing?

Man I tried to meet up with aphineday so many times this weekend but alas it was not meant to be, mostly due to my crap phone service.  It would take me up to an hour to get my texts.   :|
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on November 03, 2009, 08:46:08 PM

Wait, stabbing?

See the 2009 Phish Video thread.

disco

got to spend some solid time with Hicks, pretty brief with everyone else, but great to see some familiar faces.
With so much phish time, my non-paug family from across the country and such a spread out campground set up, I didn't even make it out to Ladyland or Purple Rain. Just hard to get everyone movin in the right direction. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Time for some rest and a short work week. Can't wait for those official 3-D vids to come out. I already got my glasses  :evil:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: shoreline99 on November 01, 2009, 07:04:50 PM
Quote from: Sophist on November 01, 2009, 02:26:36 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on November 01, 2009, 12:57:52 PM
saturday afternoon.
y'all look a little faded.   :-P

:wtu: lookin' fresh as a daisy... ;)

Hey now! Let us not forget who was the only person in that pic that was camping... (me!)

All in all, I had a blast chillin w/ you paugers.... wish I could've had a chance to see a few more of you (JPhishman, disco, Tweezy...) but fall tour is not far away!  :banana:

oh... and 3-D Video? Wha wha whaaaaaat?
Bring in the dude!

aphineday

Quote from: Hicks on November 03, 2009, 08:46:08 PM

Wait, stabbing?

Man I tried to meet up with aphineday so many times this weekend but alas it was not meant to be, mostly due to my crap phone service.  It would take me up to an hour to get my texts.   :|
Man, we just couldn't hook up. I kept looking for Pie Guy's sock too, but I never found it. I probably should have used the list of numbers that WTU put together with paugers numbers, but it seemed like a lot of work in my various states ;)

Did manage a quick meetup with Tweezy&Brocelot. Pleasure hanging with you guys (thanks very much for the beer!)..

Sorry I missed out meeting up with the rest of you, would have been really nice :/ Next show I'll be on top of it. I refuse to rage without the good folks from this board from here forward!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

WhatstheUse?

I'm pretty sure I didn't get a single call from anyone on that list I put together :lol:

oh well, there's always next time!

Edit: actually got a text from antelopefreeway some point throughout the weekend!  Good work! 
Bring in the dude!

phuzzyfish12

I had great intentions to meet up withe everyone, had numbers in my phone, but once I got the show all hope was lost. Looks like everyone had a great time and hopefully I get to meet some of you at the MSG shows :)

redrum

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on November 04, 2009, 08:17:47 AM
I had great intentions to meet up withe everyone, had numbers in my phone, but once I got the show all hope was lost. Looks like everyone had a great time and hopefully I get to meet some of you at the MSG shows :)

msg (as well as all other arenas) should be easier for meetups than any fest.

at a fest you get there/camp/hotel/activities/things to do/lotsa ground to cover/other friends to meet

at msg you get there/park/lot/in venue all night.

at hampton3, i was pleased with all the paugers that came together, and many that i met for the first time.
(& even spent most of the show with some)
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

Hampton3 was the throwdown section.

redrum

CONFIRM'd

very much looking forward to the next round

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

blatboom

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 04, 2009, 11:11:56 AM
Hampton3 was the throwdown section.

some of us were holding down the H2O lot.

rowjimmy