News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Good vibes & Good luck to all!

Started by mattstick, October 18, 2008, 07:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillyphan

tet

just wanted to tell you all good luck, we're all counting on you
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ytowndan

Quote from: tet on October 18, 2008, 09:35:39 AM

:-D

This stress has made me develop a "drinking problem".   
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: ytowndan on October 18, 2008, 09:38:39 AM
:-D

This stress has made me develop a "drinking problem".   

scarily, i think if i had whiskey in the house, i'd be right there with you.

whiskey and coffee... can't beat it!!  :wink:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

blatboom

this must be a record for paugers online on a Saturday morning.  good luck everybody!

McGrupp

Coffee....making....mcgrupp....anxious....
Need...booze....
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

I 86'd the coffee, it'll make me too jittery to type.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

(((((((((((((((((((((((((vibes))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And stop calling me Shirley!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on October 18, 2008, 09:41:03 AM
this must be a record for paugers online on a Saturday morning.  good luck everybody!

Yeah, f'real.

Maybe you all should go to bed, get some rest and try in a couple hours...

The site won't be as busy then.
:evil:

But seriously:
Quote from: tet on October 18, 2008, 09:35:39 AM

Declan

good luck matt!!!

the zoo shall thank you!
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

Bobafett

what music are you guys (and girls) listening to while this goes down?  For me...THE PHIX..psyche.  Phish Walnut Creek.  DwD.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Quote from: Bobafett on October 18, 2008, 09:49:06 AM
what music are you guys (and girls) listening to while this goes down?  For me...THE PHIX..psyche.  Phish Walnut Creek.  DwD.

The sound of my HD fan, I suppose I could rock some headphones but I need to be focused!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

McGrupp

That phil and friends phish compilation that was posted here a little while ago... DWD is pretty rippin!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

antelope19

Business time bitches!   :-D

seemed appropriate(and hilarious as usual)
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment