News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now Im Watching

Started by ucusty, November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ucusty

cleech74

Junior Varsity Game of the Week. :roll:  After yesterday, I can't believe I'm watching this crapfest.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Guyute

was watching MNF and got bored.  Now I am about to  watch NCAA Football on the old Xbox.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

ucusty

Quote from: cleech74 on November 06, 2006, 10:23:17 PM
Junior Varsity Game of the Week. :roll:  After yesterday, I can't believe I'm watching this crapfest.

i dont understand

rowjimmy

A Love Song For Bobby Long
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369672/

John Travolta & Scarlett Johansson

odd flick. the jury is still out.

westcider

my roommates killing each other on Halo 2

cleech74

Quote from: ucusty on November 06, 2006, 10:27:36 PM
Quote from: cleech74 on November 06, 2006, 10:23:17 PM

i dont understand

Lots of good NFL going on over the weekend, and then this snooze-fest.  Although, I think I just witnessed the dirtiest play ever, caught on film.  Attempted knee to the groin.

Glad I watched, just for that!  Thanks, ucusty.  :-D
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

August

my cock n' ballz go up and down over the new pamela...

a

sophist

i would think 8 hours of drinking would prevent that effect
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

August

Quote from: phan003 on November 06, 2006, 11:47:21 PM

NOPE!

ROCK HARD I IS!
a

ucusty

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

nab

Quote from: august on November 06, 2006, 11:46:34 PM
my cock n' ballz go up and down over the new pamela...

a

Quote from: august on November 06, 2006, 11:48:22 PM

NOPE!

ROCK HARD I IS!
a

Myself eating a bunch of crackers and taking the time to read this conversation. :lol:

rowjimmy

Lost In Translation
Umm
Some kind of coincidental Scarlett Johansson fest here...

This movie rules.

mopper_smurf

Kristoffer Ragnstam:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZwpS9gFHSws

Got this dude's EP and album for a review. He is from Sweden and make his own drum kits which are quite popular among jazz cats.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy