News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I GOT TICKETS!!!

Started by MiamiPhish, October 18, 2008, 10:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

Phone score for me. Always works.
:roll:
Paug FTMFW!

emay

got 1 ticket to saturday night.

Caravan2001

zilch, zip, nada....got through on the phone too, but on hold until 10:07.....all gone  by then

DarkStarScott

I was denied :x   Hope you guys have fun in Hampton :-D  I'll see you in Richmond for Trey :phish:

Fluffhead420

Hello all, i have been apart of the forum for a while now and i have yet to speak.  but i got 2 tix each night and im overwhelmed with excitement  :banana: 

OlfactoryHue

the big goose egg for hue
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

tet

Quote from: Fluffhead420 on October 18, 2008, 10:48:29 AM
Hello all, i have been apart of the forum for a while now and i have yet to speak.  but i got 2 tix each night and im overwhelmed with excitement  :banana: 

congrats!

and welcome!!   :beers:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ytowndan

Quote from: tet on October 18, 2008, 11:00:37 AM

congrats!

and welcome!!   :beers:

Word.   :-)
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

gah

awesome. congrats.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

TapHabit

I was fortunate enough to have one of my 7 people get through online and get tix for all 3 nights. As excited as I may be, I can't help but feel fo everyone else who got shut out. The two emotions kind of cancel each other out like phasing. The part that kills me is that there are more upset people then happy people. More people are bummed right now than are stoked. I can feel the energy. It's kinda sad. It will be interesting to see what happens here in the market as we will be watching things closly to try and get tickets for all of our friends who got shut out. I thikn the prices may level off after the first initial rush. You would also figure that after they anounce the upcoming tour the prices of hampton tickets will drop. Much love to all a yall.

McGrupp

Quote from: TapHabit on October 18, 2008, 11:34:24 AM
The two emotions kind of cancel each other out like phasing. The part that kills me is that there are more upset people then happy people. More people are bummed right now than are stoked. I can feel the energy. It's kinda sad.

QFT. I was thinking the same thing about the energy, but I didn't want to sound overly heady so I didn't say it.

But yes, very mixed emotions right now. I've got countless buddies (not even including paugers) that are searching right now and bummin. Bittersweet for sure.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

tet

Quote from: McGrupp on October 18, 2008, 11:39:47 AM
The two emotions kind of cancel each other out like phasing. The part that kills me is that there are more upset people then happy people. More people are bummed right now than are stoked. I can feel the energy. It's kinda sad.

QFT. I was thinking the same thing about the energy, but I didn't want to sound overly heady so I didn't say it.

But yes, very mixed emotions right now. I've got countless buddies (not even including paugers) that are searching right now and bummin. Bittersweet for sure.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

keeb333

Quote from: tet on October 18, 2008, 11:50:18 AM
Quote from: McGrupp on October 18, 2008, 11:39:47 AM

QFMFT!

redrum

SCORED 2 FOR EACH NIGHT!!  :-o :-o :-o

still in shock and disbelief.
was not expecting to get any at all.

like they said it's bittersweet cause i'm feeling for everyone that didn't score. but like mandi said 5 months is a long time and many things can happen between now and then. plus we seem to have a pretty tight community here at the paug so hopefully things will work out for everyone.

hope to see you all there!

and speaking of that, add redrum and messengerbird to the "Paug Meetup at Hampton" list!

http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=10174.60

:banana:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

birdman

*You dont want to take her. You want to give your extras to Birdman*

*Jedi mind trick in effect
Paug FTMFW!