News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 Summer Pics

Started by redrum, June 12, 2010, 04:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igbo

Pieguy with the Daptone shirt!  :clap:

whatapiper

Damn, Blossom looks amazing! Nice pics btw :clap:
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

cleech74

Those lights do look fantastic.  I think that was the convincing I needed to go to the show, tonight.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Shadowmaster

Seen on concrete outside Blossom, one naked ginger, sleeping.

mbw

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Shadowmaster

Eh it was up for a few minutes, looked kind of like MarMar lol

DI

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 13, 2010, 09:48:45 AM
Yep. That venue was fantastic.
Wow, ya, I've never been to a theater that looks anything close to that...

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: whatapiper on June 13, 2010, 12:55:42 PM
Damn, Blossom looks amazing! Nice pics btw :clap:
Thanks for sharing  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

whyweigh5.0

I'm too tired to mess with pictures tonight.  But here is one to tide you over from Blossom
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

messengerbird

Pictures anyone..........
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Igbo on June 13, 2010, 10:15:57 AM

I don't know who that bald guy with the Daptone shirt is, but it can't possibly be me.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

kellerb

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 14, 2010, 09:53:24 PM
Quote from: Igbo on June 13, 2010, 10:15:57 AM

I don't know who that bald guy with the Daptone shirt is, but it can't possibly be me.

Are pink knee-high galoshes this summer's style-fad that all the ladies are wearing?  If not, I'm pretty sure that girl with the fishman dress was a few people in front of us at Toyota.  I definitely remember sitting there on the ground, thinking how stupid they looked.  I clearly did not see any further up.   :laugh:

aphineday

Blossom was fantastic in a LOT of ways. By the end of the night I was convinced that the venue was actually a spaceship, and CK was lighting it. Okay maybe not really, but it was pretty rad.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

justjezmund

Nice shots John.  Really dig the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot pic.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.