News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/06/22-23 Merriweather Post - Columbia, MD

Started by emay, February 12, 2019, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

my yearly Old Home Place throwdown

RC:
emay
Edbanky
Zimbra
crazydave
ph92

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

zimbra

EdBanky and I will be there with Pete and Toler.

ETA: What lot should we try and park in?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

Quote from: zimbra on April 23, 2019, 10:32:59 PM
EdBanky and I will be there with Pete and Toler.

ETA: What lot should we try and park in?

That's a tough question since they are continuing to tear up and redevelop that area. I think lot 3 was shakedown last year (now full of buildings).
That big dirt lot is gone and now office buildings but there are more food/bars around the for pregame. RJ or another local still in the area might have a better answer.

emay

Cris Jacobs Band is doing after party both nights at the Soundry, short walk from MPP to the lakefront area (near the Whole Foods if you know where that is). Dude is a great singer/songwriter and the after party shows will be rockin.
Mike came out last time for Sailin Shoes > Sneakin Sally. Just a heads up for anyone tryin to party after the  :phish:

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

emay

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

zimbra

Can't wait! Flying into BWI tomorrow. Staying in an AirBnB in Fed Hill (Baltimore).  Let's link up!
- Trey Anastasio

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

ph92

I'm gonna be staying at a wook palace out in the county. Let's meet up in the show!

Can't wait for this!
Make America Melt Again!

zimbra

We are in lot 4. Let's meet up!  Where is shakedown?
- Trey Anastasio

cleech74

Bought a ticket today for Sunday. First show in a good while. Last one was MPP2, in 2014. Pretty pumped about it, as it has been waaaay too long. Also, first sober show since 4/17/1994 @ Patriot Center, which was my Dad's only time seeing them.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

qop24

I wasn't planning on going but felt compelled to look at Ticketmaster last night and pulled a 4th row lower pav  :crazy: so naturally I've decided to book it to the show and come right back afterwards and hopefully have minimal regrets while at work tomorrow morning.  :rawk:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy