News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

iamhydroJen

after losing seven flies and having my dog go after my indicator in the water... thank god I caught that fish
"Years later, I found out they'd signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.  The head of Decca, Dick Rowe, made a canny prediction: 'Guitar groups are on the way out, Mr. Epstein.'" - George Harrison

emay

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

danje

Hornsby just announced some new dates. Grabbed tickets for Morristown, NJ.

kellerb

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Just grabbed presale tickets for this. Keller solo on Jerry's birthday doing Garcia and the Dead. Venue is the bar off the Cap (the Jauntee just played there last fall). Should be a fun show.

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mehead

Quote from: shoreline99 on March 28, 2018, 01:29:39 PM
Just grabbed presale tickets for this. Keller solo on Jerry's birthday doing Garcia and the Dead. Venue is the bar off the Cap (the Jauntee just played there last fall). Should be a fun show.

Nice! Should be a pretty sweet show.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mopper_smurf

11/11 The Flaming Lips  :rockout:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

A little Jazzfest warm up tomorrow night - Rebirth Brass Band with Naughty Professor opening. Gonna be a good'n.

Also, looking forward to a special 4/20 show at Threadgill's with A Live One and Heartbyrne. That's right... Austin's own Phish tribute and Talking Heads tribute bands!

Then, of course, too many bands to mention at Jazzfest!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

04/14 Ciara Sidine @ Paradiso
04/16 Rob Klerkx & the Secret @ Paradiso
04/20 Deleyaman @ Galerie Amsterrdam
04/21 RSD in-stores
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

WillBreathes

In the near future, Ghost Light.

In the further future, Ween.

In the further further future, Punch Brothers.

But tonight... The Bad Lieutenant... Trey Anastasio.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither