News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Summer Tour

Started by PIE-GUY, January 23, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: gah on January 23, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
Quote from: mbw on January 23, 2018, 02:15:13 PM
Well, I just saved a bunch of money.

did you switch to geico too?
no, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

anthrax

Well, I wished for no Alpine.  Careful what you wish for folks!

Caravan2001

Fest is still a lock.  Besides the obvious reason for holding back announcement (ie: sell these tickets first), they also don't even have a name for it yet.  They need to come up with the name (and witty website) before they announce.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 23, 2018, 04:12:10 PM
Fest is still a lock.  Besides the obvious reason for holding back announcement (ie: sell these tickets first), they also don't even have a name for it yet.  They need to come up with the name (and witty website) before they announce.

Don't forget the clever announcement video.

ph92

Put in for:
Gorge
ATL
Dicks

Raleigh and MPP is a maybe

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

Yeah, this sucks though. No mid-west dates is the stupidest tour idea for them yet.  :shakehead:

Maybe UIC on Fall tour? When did they start hating Indiana is what I want to know.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

cactusfan

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 23, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Yeah, this sucks though. No mid-west dates is the stupidest tour idea for them yet.  :shakehead:

Last year on the west coast wants to have a talk with you...

cactusfan

Meanwhile, definitely in for Tahoe, SF, and LA.
Gorge would make it quite a week, but that might be a bit out of reach.

Dick's, on the other hand, might work out for me for once.

emay

Quote from: ph92 on January 23, 2018, 05:12:25 PM
Put in for:
Gorge
ATL
Dicks

80% sure ill ride with ya for Raleigh MPP if you want. Looking at doing MPP > week at home > Watkins.
Put in for Dicks, going to go for Gorge and MPP at on sale. Didnt have a PAV only option for MPP so didnt pull the trigger.
LA is also likely as well.

WhatstheUse?

Im unsure of what I'll be able to hit until I know my schedule but gorge and Watkins are high priority. Probably more west coast if my schedule allows....

Why the heck do they split up the west coast routing like they do? Tahoe > gorge then straight back down to SF is not easy! My brother also lives in LA so that's a potential
Bring in the dude!

ph92

Quote from: emay on January 23, 2018, 08:28:50 PM
Quote from: ph92 on January 23, 2018, 05:12:25 PM
Put in for:
Gorge
ATL
Dicks

80% sure ill ride with ya for Raleigh MPP if you want. Looking at doing MPP > week at home > Watkins.
Put in for Dicks, going to go for Gorge and MPP at on sale. Didnt have a PAV only option for MPP so didnt pull the trigger.
LA is also likely as well.
I'll have to see if that's feasible. That might be a super last minute decision depending on funds. I was looking at the calendar, and it might be tough with work doing 3 weekends in a row then Dick's right after.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

anthrax

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 23, 2018, 09:21:50 PM
Why the heck do they split up the west coast routing like they do? Tahoe > gorge then straight back down to SF is not easy!

Seriously!  And don't forget about the nice little run from LA>Austin>Atlanta!

Phish hates fossil fuels!!

rowjimmy

Added these to the first post for your reference.

On-Sale Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/ydchaqmj

MO CC Holds Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/yavy7jyz

VA $l!m

some nice runs in there.
3 nights Gorge is nice.
2 nights MPP to close leg will be fun.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Three nights and the Gorge is a party and a half. It'll have an even more festival-ish vibe than before.  :sbw:
Bring in the dude!