News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

11/29 - CCCC - Portland, ME - Live Setlist Thread

Started by PhishPhan, November 29, 2009, 04:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: guyforget on November 29, 2009, 07:02:08 PM
that stout is an awesome poster for a show in portland, love it

my wife keeps saying "if we'd moved to portland, we know what we'd be doing tonight."

then i say "and last night, and the night before that, and then two nights before that, and the one before that one, too"

Heh heh heh...

Seriously.

And yeah, that's a sweet poster.

Max Power

Quote from: guyforget on November 29, 2009, 07:02:08 PM
that stout is an awesome poster for a show in portland, love it

my wife keeps saying "if we'd moved to portland, we know what we'd be doing tonight."

then i say "and last night, and the night before that, and then two nights before that, and the one before that one, too"

If you become YMSB fans, you'll have something to do all the time.
Nobody snuggles with Max Power! You strap yourself in and feel the G's.

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

guyforget

i thought the print was a stout but apparently its by nate duvall (also did fenway, maybe another this year)
-AD_

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PhishPhan

Max Power

Nobody snuggles with Max Power! You strap yourself in and feel the G's.

whyweigh5.0

yeah it's a Nate Duvall.  I was almost positive it was a Stout when I first saw it
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

emay

poster is really sick.
gonna be refreshing the from the road page since I gotta finish this paper tonight, and you guys always distract me during the live setlist updates. :lol: But I will check in

PhishPhan

whyweigh5.0

I wont be in the setlist thread.  My dad is coming up to watch the Steelers game tonight.  But I have live setlist updates on my iphone... so there is hope
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

whatapiper

Just pokin my head in, I hear there's a show tonight
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

thechad

This bad boy has got to be starting soon, and I'll call a KDF opener.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

blatboom