News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Colts Release Peyton Manning

Started by Undermind, March 06, 2012, 06:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

Well, it was a fun 14 years while it lasted. (I guess this last year wasn't so fun, so 13 fun years)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Dan Snyder is gassing up the jet and warming up his checkbook...

(this is not an endorsement of the idea of Manning coming to the 'Skins)

DoW

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 06, 2012, 07:23:31 PM

I bet rex ryan is eating a snack
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Undermind

Quote from: bvaz on March 06, 2012, 07:56:42 PM

I bet rex ryan is eating a snack
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

VDB

Manning haters would root for this scenario so Snyder can ruin Manning just like everything else he touches.
Is this still Wombat?

nab

Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that the Vikes might be rubbing their hands in contemplation right about now.

Never thought I'd have to root for Favre either..

tet

both Mannings will play in the Meadowlands in 2012.

and the better one (with 2 Superbowl rings) will continue to be better.

kangfirmed.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

aphineday

There is about zero doubt in my mind that he'll be a Miami Dolphin barring some unforseen craziness.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

zimbra

Personally I'd like the Vikings but I am putting my money on that he will be in New York. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: zimbra on March 07, 2012, 01:37:49 AM
Personally I'd like the Vikings but I am putting my money on that he will be in New York.

really?

I know a few people have said that's a possibility, but I have to agree with the majority of the nfl analysts that Sanchez is their QB, and they will stick with him. Although he took a step back this past year, they're not going to just drop him and go with someone who is limited in the number of years he has left.

They will stick with Sanchez. IMO, it's silly to think otherwise. They have invested too much in him and I (along with every other analyst) believe they still have faith in Sanchez.

That said, anything is possible in this league.

Quote from: tet on March 06, 2012, 11:51:47 PM

lulz
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Undermind

Quote from: Lifeboy on March 07, 2012, 04:08:45 AM
Quote from: zimbra on March 07, 2012, 01:37:49 AM

really?

I know a few people have said that's a possibility, but I have to agree with the majority of the nfl analysts that Sanchez is their QB, and they will stick with him. Although he took a step back this past year, they're not going to just drop him and go with someone who is limited in the number of years he has left.

They will stick with Sanchez. IMO, it's silly to think otherwise. They have invested too much in him and I (along with every other analyst) believe they still have faith in Sanchez.

That said, anything is possible in this league.

Quote from: tet on March 06, 2012, 11:51:47 PM

lulz

I for one would be ecstatic if they stick with Sanchez! (cause he blows!)

Lifeboy

I agree, but it wouldn't be crazy to say he could easily become a decent QB in the near future.

Decent

As for Manning, it's either going to be Arizona or Miami. I'm praying he doesn't end up in DC
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

lol, I'm watching Mike and Mike and they just now gave a pretty in-depth reasoning as to how there's no chance in hell Manning will end up in New York.

Undermind

Quote from: Lifeboy on March 07, 2012, 07:15:52 AM
lol, I'm watching Mike and Mike and they just now gave a pretty in-depth reasoning as to how there's no chance in hell Manning will end up in New York.
So he'll probably end up in New York then right?  :evil: