News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-09-02 - Dick's - Commerce City, CO - Post Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, September 03, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

2018-09-02 Dick's

Set I:
Soul Planet > Possum, Mellow Mood, Tube, Funky Bitch, Ocelot, Keeping It Real, My Friend, My Friend, Horn, Maze, Miss You, Run Like An Antelope

Set II:
46 Days > Tweezer > Golden Age > Steam > A Song I Heard The Ocean Sing > Gotta Jibboo, Suzy Greenberg, Character Zero

Encore:
The Horse > Silent In The Morning, Tweezer Reprise
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Hmm... No 'Fun with Setlists' this year? Maybe it's an anagram and we have to unscramble it...
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Caravan2001

Not  a lot of chatter on this one.  I was really close to going last minute but it would have cost a ton of dough.  I think I made the right choice.  The Tweezer>Golden Age was amazing.  Some bright spots in the first set too.  My favorite of the run was Night 1 for sure.

rowjimmy

Last night I was pretty happy with this show.
Looking forward to going back through it soon.

mopper_smurf

I really, really like this 46 Days. They don't jam that one often and the segue into Tweezer ain't half bad too.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

Caravan2001

GBL

Quote from: mopper_smurf on September 03, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
I really, really like this 46 Days. They don't jam that one often and the segue into Tweezer ain't half bad too.

I thought 46 Days through Golden Age was great, for me it definitely fell off from there, though.  Bummed I missed these shows!  Hope everyone had fun
If this is love, I'm never going home..