News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10-18-2014 KeyArena, Seattle, WA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Hicks, October 18, 2014, 10:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: PG on October 18, 2014, 11:57:43 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on October 18, 2014, 11:56:28 PM
sup freakazoids!!!!!!

:rockout:

Just put the old David Byrne Big Suit costume back together tonight. Ready to rage Vegas, bro. You better bring some form of Canadian costume - border beaver or some shit!

seriously, I can't believe we are going to be fuckin' raging :phish: in Vegas in two weeks........for Halloween!!!!!
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

Quote from: runawayjimbo on October 18, 2014, 11:50:13 PM
Better get a nice Fuego or Bowie to close out this throwaway set.

how bout this meaty sparkle   :banana:

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Superfreakie on October 19, 2014, 12:03:01 AM
sup freakazoids!!!!!!

Just put the old David Byrne Big Suit costume back together tonight. Ready to rage Vegas, bro. You better bring some form of Canadian costume - border beaver or some shit!

seriously, I can't believe we are going to be fuckin' raging :phish: in Vegas in two weeks........for Halloween!!!!!

yes. vegas is all systems go! fucking pumped.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Quote from: Superfreakie on October 19, 2014, 12:03:01 AM
sup freakazoids!!!!!!

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

that Zebra is walking to the tempo of the Bathtub  :wtu: He clearly knows what's up.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Itsnotanexperience

pcr3

Good gin. May have to make the attempt to last thru set 2.

PG is my hero right now.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

anthrax

dinner at a friends went late.  couldn't get home and plugged in until lawn boy.  but i'm super stoked to be couch touring on my own couch for the first time evah!!!!!!!!  i guess i better get used to it.  going to be seeing a lot of shows here this fall. :phish: :phish: :phish:

mopper_smurf

DWD

(morning all)
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Superfreakie

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Hicks

Superfreakie

They (Trey) don't sound good at all. It sounded like Trey was having some equipment problems at one point. Definitely not on par with what they put out last night.

anthrax