News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

11.2.96 bt.etree help plz

Started by mcgrupp12, November 17, 2006, 01:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcgrupp12

i downloaded this off bt.etree.org. however because it was downloading so slow i only downoaded the crosseyed>antelope.when i aply the files now, i get only static. what happened? any help really appreciated as i need those tunes badly. gracias. :frustrated:

Marmar

DTS maybe?

Corrupt Download?

Did you decode the SHN/FLAC before burning to audio cd?
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mcgrupp12

what do you mean dts? it is dts, so do i need to do something else? thanks bro :beers:

tet

DTS cannot be played over standard stereo.  in fact, it can destroy your speakers by playing it. 

you must have a DTS-capable receiver and a digital connection such as optical from the computer to your receiver, or burn it to a CD that is played on a DTS-capable CD player and connected to a DTS-capable receiver. 

while they are simply SHN/FLAC files on the outside, the .WAV files that make up the fileset are in fact digital files and not regular audio files, so unless your equipment can translate that digital code into surround sound, it will play static and can do great harm to your setup.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

August

also, if you are looking for 11-2-96, you can always DL the entire show here, any time you want.
http://www.gdlive.com/phishshn/
a

mcgrupp12

thanks everyone for your help. cheers.

Wolfmansbabymama

jesus i'm glad you posted that august.  :clap:
Quote from: phan003 on April 18, 2007, 07:40:22 PM
Band Bashing and owning is a 5 step process.