News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/21 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre @ Encore Park - Alpharetta, GA

Started by mehead, October 22, 2016, 11:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

2016/10/21 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre @ Encore Park - Alpharetta, GA

Set I: A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing, AC/DC Bag, Back on the Train, Blaze On, Sugar Shack, Things People Do, Birds of a Feather, Mercury, Let's Go, Alaska, More

Set II: Down with Disease* > Carini > Winterqueen, Ghost > Possum, Slave to the Traffic Light

E: Loving Cup
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

Gumbo72203

Disease > Carini is VERY strong.  I like what they're doing with Carini lately, taking the end of the jam down into space.  I wish it lasted longer, but I like that they have a place where they can get some extended "light" jamming without having to build to a finale like in Hood or Slave. 

Ghost was good, but the peak didn't quite fulfill the potential that the jam leading up to it forecast. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Caravan2001

Like the end of More.  Sounds like they are getting a little bit better handle on it.  This is a really decent show, surprised there's not more banter.  The DWD is really good.

Itsnotanexperience

This Alpharetta Bag is pretty damn perfect as far as tight, groovy, short Bags go.   One of my favorite Bag solos for sure - this version is tasty.