News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

I've got some pretty low-key responsibilities today, a co-worker is buying me lunch and I'm generally going to try and stay away from communicating with anyone at all.

sophist

Quote from: mattstick on November 19, 2010, 08:23:55 AM

I've got some pretty low-key responsibilities today, a co-worker is buying me lunch and I'm generally going to try and stay away from communicating with anyone at all.
Do you have an office Matt? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

I have a huge office with 5 computers and a big work bench.

sophist

Quote from: mattstick on November 19, 2010, 08:29:50 AM

I have a huge office with 5 computers and a big work bench.
Isolation assessment:  Total. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Buffalo Budd

Mornin' folks.  Late night last night playing poker, I am definitely phoning it in today.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Oh, I am phoning it in too.  I was in bed by midnight last night because I had to be here at 6am today.  I am hungover.  2 whiskies'd   Also, George's text to me last night when he learned that I was leaving the bar before midnight: 
QuoteYour rage skills are reminiscent of Carlton from Bel Air

mistercharlie

Quote from: sophist on November 19, 2010, 08:35:39 AM
Oh, I am phoning it in too.  I was in bed by midnight last night because I had to be here at 6am today.  I am hungover.  2 whiskies'd   Also, George's text to me last night when he learned that I was leaving the bar before midnight: 

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Although, he got pretty 'gangsta' when he was C-Note.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

phil

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 19, 2010, 08:40:46 AM
Quote from: sophist on November 19, 2010, 08:35:39 AM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Although, he got pretty 'gangsta' when he was C-Note.

Carlton's got moves

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

qop24

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

khalpin

Why work when you can formulate a Secret Santa Six Pack!

rowjimmy

VDB

Half of my day has been spent, yet again, troubleshooting -- yet another -- malfunctioning printer. Not exactly what I'm ideally supposed to be spending my time doing.

Would that the rest of it could be spent going Office Space on this motherfucker.
Is this still Wombat?

aphineday

Quote from: khalpin on November 19, 2010, 09:32:38 AM
Why work when you can formulate a Secret Santa Six Pack!
AGREED! I've been at home all morning working on that, an upcoming flight, and jamming to the new Road Trips. :syf: Friday done right.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mattstick

So I was killing time in another part of the office, got back to my desk and there was a message.

I was worried for a minute there, it turned out to be from my girlfriend though.

qop24

Quote from: mattstick on November 19, 2010, 01:10:07 PM

So I was killing time in another part of the office, got back to my desk and there was a message.

I was worried for a minute there, it turned out to be from my girlfriend though.

God forbid you actually do something on a Friday!
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy