News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

qop24

Quote from: sophist on November 24, 2010, 09:03:50 AM
Present!

Same. In previous years I've received an email from my boss saying the office will close early today...I'm staring very impatiently at my inbox.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

kellerb

rowjimmy

kellerb

nab

I can't remember a work day when I sandbagged it any more at work.

Thank God its over now.

Hicks

Gotta work on Friday since my boss doesn't understand the concept of Cybermonday. 

Still phoning it in today though.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

I finally said 'fuck it' and walked out @ 3. Had to take to stairs so I could get out unnoticed... The only people there were the receptionists who would report me and the rest of my staff. I hope they cut out an hour early too.

It gave me a nice opportunity to hope a bikeshare bike and cruise through dc on my way to the train without stressing about being late. Loved it.

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 24, 2010, 11:18:37 PM
I finally said 'fuck it' and walked out @ 3. Had to take to stairs so I could get out unnoticed... The only people there were the receptionists who would report me and the rest of my staff. I hope they cut out an hour early too.

It gave me a nice opportunity to hope a bikeshare bike and cruise through dc on my way to the train without stressing about being late. Loved it.

good work.  i worked my ass off today but i am off until monday now so i am psyched.   :beers:

blatboom

mattstick

Gonna be real empty in this space tomorrow.

rowjimmy

Quote from: blatboom on November 25, 2010, 12:53:55 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 24, 2010, 11:18:37 PM
It gave me a nice opportunity to hope a bikeshare bike
:x

lulz

Quote from: mattstick on November 25, 2010, 10:01:50 AM

Gonna be real empty in this space tomorrow.

I will not even telegraph it in tomorrow.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

qop24

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

mattstick