News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qop24

Sadly, there's no such thing as phoning in work during December in the finance sector.

That said, I've decided that my holiday begins......now.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

phil

I have a large shipment coming into the warehouse this morning, and an even larger one to go out the beginning of next week, of which I have maybe a quarter ready. So naturally I'm sitting here pauging and listening to sports radio.

Taking my job seriously on Fridays (or any day, really) is something I'm just not prepared to do at this point in my life.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

<BRRRRING BRRRRRING>
Hello?
What's that Lassie, my only meeting today was cancelled?
<BRRRRING BRRRRING BITCHES>

VDB

Quote from: kellerb on August 10, 2012, 09:54:10 AM
<BRRRRING BRRRRRING>
Hello?
What's that Lassie, my only meeting today was cancelled?
<BRRRRING BRRRRING BITCHES>

Who's bringing bitches now?
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

mbw

gah

^^^ bwwwhahahaha!

yes, ring a ding indeed.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VDB

Too much booze last night + Friday + Five Guys for lunch = :tte:
Is this still Wombat?

gah

It's friday! drank something!  :beers:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VDB

Drank juuust enough last night and it's juuust slow enough today that... yeah... ring ring, y'all.
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

I know it ain't Friday but I'm hungover as hell so ring ring bitches!!!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

phil

I woke up today and thought it was friday and was pissed cause I had to go to work. Then I found out it was Wednesday and I threw my tv out a window and punched a baby fawn. Ring muthafuckin ring.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment