News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

khalpin

PIE-GUY

I've got serious busy-work that I need to accomplish today... I may have to do it over beers this afternoon. Nothing like a (512) Pecan Porter to help me "focus."
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

antelope19

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 05, 2012, 10:35:26 AM
I've got serious busy-work that I need to accomplish today... I may have to do it over beers this afternoon. Nothing like a (512) Pecan Porter to help me "focus."

:beers:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mbw

PIE-GUY

Quote from: antelope19 on October 05, 2012, 11:22:12 AM

Forgot I posted this earlier. Just took my first sip of my second porter. Almost done with the busy-work. Pauging like it's my job.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 05, 2012, 04:14:23 PM

Forgot I posted this earlier. Just took my first sip of my second porter. Almost done with the busy-work. Pauging like it's my job.

Also, I'm at the Dog and Duck Pub amidst a meeting of the Asian Students Assoc. of UT. All of this should prepare me nicely for David Byrne and St. Vincent tonight! 

Life is good.

khalpin

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 05, 2012, 04:21:23 PM

Also, I'm at the Dog and Duck Pub amidst a meeting of the Asian Students Assoc. of UT. All of this should prepare me nicely for David Byrne and St. Vincent tonight! 

Life is good.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Anything that qualifies for this thread?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: khalpin on October 05, 2012, 04:35:33 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 05, 2012, 04:21:23 PM

Life is good.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Anything that qualifies for this thread?

I do not post in that thread.  That thread is posted for me! Now get to work, son.

PIE-GUY

Phoning it in like a champ today!!

"Not Friday" you say? It is for me! Off tomorrow for Day 1 of ACL Fest. Today's all about preparations... and being "available" for work as needed.

phil

Taking tomorrow off, and today is payday. Ya boy ain't doing SHIT today at work.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on October 25, 2012, 02:19:22 PM
Sad but true.

Shit, that one made the rounds today... three different people posted it on FB - all people who don't know each other. Interwebs is funny someetimes.

VDB

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 25, 2012, 02:37:23 PM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on October 25, 2012, 02:19:22 PM
Sad but true.

Shit, that one made the rounds today... three different people posted it on FB - all people who don't know each other. Interwebs is funny someetimes.

It's a small world after all!
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

t-minus 5 hours until a week vacation.

:mrgreen: