News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Let the Dick's pre-game festivities begin!

What time are we looking at for tonight?  10:30 start?

emay

mopper_smurf

Cranking the new CD from unusual jazz trio Kapok. I love those guys.

On the downside: got to pick up my eldest in an about an hour or so no beer just yet.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

runawayjimbo

Quote from: khalpin on September 04, 2015, 10:12:43 AM
Let the Dick's pre-game festivities begin!

What time are we looking at for tonight?  10:30 start?

Hope not that late. Some of us are getting too old for this shit.

We love Dicks excitement really starting to set in over here. Who's got my h3tty early LST?
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

runawayjimbo

Only one from my team in the office today so I'm definitely running out the clock right now. As I have been since 10am or so...
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

pcr3

My director took us to a bar at 3 today, so apparently the phone was ringing off the hook in our office. Perfect timing as well, since it's outdoor movie night at my son's school and I don't have to rush to tie one on now...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

I am beyond phoning it in today.
My body is here but I checked out long ago.
A bunch of friends coming from out of town tonight, gonna be a rager.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Having a hard time concentrating at work today and came upon this little vid  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Phoning it in hard today. Have to leave at 4 but shut it down around 11. Went beer shopping at lunchtime, got some singlecut chilling in the office fridge.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

Phoning it in in a big way today. I started listening to the CCC show from the other night on Phish.in, but decided to listen to the Camden '09 show instead. This Sand is still awesome but the Tweezer has become my favorite from the show.

On a related note, I just found out that you can make your own playlists on Phish.in! I'm going to throw together so many of them for keeping me occupied at work. I'm currently curating a chronological 'best of 3.0' list.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

leaving for the airport soon cant freakin wait !

alcoholandcoffeebeans

completely, today... too bad I had 6 hours overtime and could have left at noon. stupid mandatory meeting at 2pm.  :shakehead:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

ph92

I'm phoning it in today even though its technically my Thursday. We are SLLLLOOOWWWW. Just listening to some jams and learning how to be a store manager! Pretty chill today.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

VDB

Being in your line of work, wouldn't you say you ... phone ... it in every day?

:mrgreen:
Is this still Wombat?

ph92

Quote from: VDB on August 26, 2016, 01:30:43 PM
Being in your line of work, wouldn't you say you ... phone ... it in every day?

:mrgreen:

Nah... But I'm taking this PS3 repair.... extra slow today.

It's funny cause I got 2 computers running in the background too... So I guess I'm working
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH