News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechad

I'm assuming that this is going to be the thread that we're all watching tonight or is there going to be one started for each night?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

blatboom

Quote from: thechad on March 07, 2009, 05:04:32 PM
I'm assuming that this is going to be the thread that we're all watching tonight or is there going to be one started for each night?

I like that idea of keeping it here.  this thing will be over 100 pages in no time.

it's funny, last night we didn't plan on this being "the thread", it just sorta happened that way  :-)

thechad

I was watching it last night while I was at work on my phone, tried to post a few times, but the stupid Verzion optimized web browser wouldn't let me.  That and right around the time the 1st set ended my battery died.  :|
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

denory

Quote from: nab on March 07, 2009, 03:31:55 PM
Can't wait to rock this thread again tonight.

I ain't there, but I had a great time hanging out here with all you guys last night.

ditto

denory

Do we again have an inside man tonight?  Much, much faster than phish.com

blatboom

Quote from: thechad on March 07, 2009, 05:12:57 PM
I was watching it last night while I was at work on my phone, tried to post a few times, but the stupid Verzion optimized web browser wouldn't let me.  That and right around the time the 1st set ended my battery died.  :|

It went fast.

the only other thread I've seen move like that was the Shapiro- From the Archive thread.

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

PhishPhan

Too bad I didn't stay awake for the whole thread. I guess I'm glad that I'm in Virginia now. Hampton show from Live Phish was 420 MB :D

blatboom

metawhy

I hope we have a man on the inside as well.... paging rowjimmy, paging rowjimmy...

I agree that we may seem some exploratory jamming tonight, or at least I hope so.

I'd like a phatty pebbles and marbles, and a complete scents and subtle sounds...

or one of those new peppy MOMA dances like 2/26/03... or... or....  :)

mbw

little over an hour till they bust out buried alive!
:evil:

blatboom

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 07, 2009, 06:46:52 PM
little over an hour till they bust out buried alive!
:evil:

:-D

see, first night I thought no way.  now I definitely think that one has potential.  I like that the game got extended thanks to Fluff.

rowjimmy

blatboom

Quote from: metawhy on March 07, 2009, 06:43:44 PM
I hope we have a man on the inside as well.... paging rowjimmy, paging rowjimmy...

RJ is in the house

ucusty