News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard Thread

Started by mistercharlie, April 07, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: anthrax on June 09, 2023, 05:25:54 PM
Quote from: emay on June 09, 2023, 04:44:46 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 09, 2023, 01:14:24 PM
Quote from: GBL on June 09, 2023, 12:51:38 PMnot exactly in the crowd, but I agree

he's a man of the people

Yeah... he's 100% in the "family" zone with barriers and security making sure he's never "in the crowd." Still, cool to see him getting into it. Sucks to never get to "see" a Phish show, so it's gotta be a treat to see another great show.
He was in the soundboard section the whole time pretty much where the underground tunnel from backstage comes out in the venue at Red Rocks.
My friend Lane from app state was the one who made the  Gizz/phish shirt he was wearing in his post on the gram. I was chillin with Lane during the opener and got to go up n meet Trey with him in between opener and gizz. Didn't say anything other than hey and got to dap him up and he gave me a hug haha. My friend lane talked to him for a little about the merch and gizz. Was surreal to say the least.

Sick!!

Yes!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

That sounds awesome, Erik! Getting to see Gizz at Red Rocks and meeting Trey at the same show is a true dream. Also, I have your friends Phish/Gizz shirt and wear it all the damned time! Tell them 'Great job'!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 09, 2023, 11:24:42 PM
Quote from: anthrax on June 09, 2023, 05:25:54 PM
Quote from: emay on June 09, 2023, 04:44:46 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 09, 2023, 01:14:24 PM
Quote from: GBL on June 09, 2023, 12:51:38 PMnot exactly in the crowd, but I agree

he's a man of the people

Yeah... he's 100% in the "family" zone with barriers and security making sure he's never "in the crowd." Still, cool to see him getting into it. Sucks to never get to "see" a Phish show, so it's gotta be a treat to see another great show.
He was in the soundboard section the whole time pretty much where the underground tunnel from backstage comes out in the venue at Red Rocks.
My friend Lane from app state was the one who made the  Gizz/phish shirt he was wearing in his post on the gram. I was chillin with Lane during the opener and got to go up n meet Trey with him in between opener and gizz. Didn't say anything other than hey and got to dap him up and he gave me a hug haha. My friend lane talked to him for a little about the merch and gizz. Was surreal to say the least.

Sick!!

Yes!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

The new album, PDA, goes HARD AS FUCK!!! It's like they took the Trash-Metal of Rats Nest and added in a TOOL vibe. So good! It's been out for about 4 hours now and I've already listened to it thrice.

King Gizzard - PetroDragonic Apocalypse (Bandcamp)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.