News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runawayjimbo

Just got back from a two hour, 4 beer lunch with my wife's cousins. Gonna dick around for another 30 or so before I GTFO of here for the year.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Buffalo Budd

The sun is shining, busting out of here at 3:00 to pick my wife up from the airport and headed straight to a local brewery that just opened up.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 11, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
The sun is shining, busting out of here at 3:00 to pick my wife up from the airport and headed straight to a local brewery that just opened up.

Sounds like a dope way to spend a Friday afternoon/evening.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

It will be great till 5:00 when reality sets in and I have to pick up the kids.  :evil:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Fucking-A I need to phone it in today. Hopefully knocking off & out of here in an hour or so. Haven't had a day off in almost three weeks.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mehead

ring ring

even worse today knowing that most of my weekend will be prepping for Curveball departure on Wednesday
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

pcr3

Signing in.  This is the only day this week I'm in the office.  Ghost town.  The only real thing that needs to happen is that I have to phone interview someone at 1.  Truly phoning it in...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

All phones all the time. I'm basically ready to leave now but most of my team isn't in yet.
It's much better to wait until they've arrived before I bail on them.

emay

finished my final presentation for class yesterday. Leaving for a week for MPP/Curve tomorrow early morning. Def phoning today in.

ph92

Quote from: emay on August 10, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
finished my final presentation for class yesterday. Leaving for a week for MPP/Curve tomorrow early morning. Def phoning today in.
Pretty much this.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: mehead on August 10, 2018, 08:53:27 AM
ring ring

even worse today knowing that most of my weekend will be prepping for Curveball departure on Wednesday

I already had 10 hours of OT when I walked in this morning.
my brain cashed out sometime yesterday, say like lunch time?

then the phone call last night to iron out plans or leaving/packing, etc... yep, I'll be phoning in Mon-Wed next week too.
hope we're not slammed like this week in the lab.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

I don't care what the calendar says, I'm ringing it like a motherfucker today.
Not even sure why I'm in the building but... here I am.
Actually told my boss earlier, "Nothing will get done today."

Gundo

Sup.

I'm pretty hungover. Took a micro dose before I left for work to help me stay awake. It might have been too large 'cause now I'm listening to Phish at full volume

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: EdBanky on October 05, 2018, 10:27:35 AM
Sup.

I'm pretty hungover. Took a micro dose before I left for work to help me stay awake. It might have been too large 'cause now I'm listening to Phish at full volume

Now that's what I call phoning it in!  :mrgreen:

Caravan2001

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 10, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
Quote from: EdBanky on October 05, 2018, 10:27:35 AM
Sup.

Now that's what I call phoning it in!  :mrgreen:

LOL