News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

GDead Thread

Started by VA $l!m, August 26, 2005, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

11-8-70 today.
so much crazy shit in the first half of this electric set i often forget about when i jus skip to the dark star etc.
1st around is insane. the amount of crunch on jers guitar, omg.
only mystery train, my babe, first searchin, not too mention_ final operator, final main ten, final wake up susie
...sheesh.
and man those portchester auds are so good.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Superfreakie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 09, 2019, 10:24:02 AM
Quote from: mattstick on September 09, 2019, 10:03:33 AM

A great unknown AUD/FOB of 4/5/82 up on Lossless Legs over the weekend, new to circulation, part of the Knudsen Tapes if you're aware of that project...

The Althea is worth your time and effort... some great crowd reactions during Bertha too.

Thanks, looks good.  I can never keep my LL membership up to date though.  Hopefully it makes it to the archive or etree.

We are no longer purging LL accounts for being inactive.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 09, 2019, 05:44:44 PM

A great unknown AUD/FOB of 4/5/82 up on Lossless Legs over the weekend, new to circulation, part of the Knudsen Tapes if you're aware of that project...

The Althea is worth your time and effort... some great crowd reactions during Bertha too.

Thanks, looks good.  I can never keep my LL membership up to date though.  Hopefully it makes it to the archive or etree.

Sweet- just checked and I'm in.  Thanks!!

Caravan2001

Playing the 24bit now. Sounds sick!

rowjimmy

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 09, 2019, 05:44:44 PM

I certainly appreciate this.

Superfreakie

If you missed this: the Acoustic Warfield GD Hunter Seamon's Matrix is seeding on LL (originally seeded in May) is  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

https://www.shnflac.net/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=32f9f3fe08acd9b8369542452ece11e0cdef5bb4#comments
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 10, 2019, 11:41:24 AM
If you missed this: the Acoustic Warfield GD Hunter Seamon's Matrix is seeding on LL (originally seeded in May) is  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

https://www.shnflac.net/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=32f9f3fe08acd9b8369542452ece11e0cdef5bb4#comments

Thanks,  snagging now.

VA $l!m

soundtrack for today   

Buffalo Budd

I spin the dial on this old 200 disc CD player tonight and it lands on 1990-3-22 Copps Coliseum.
This whole segment is killer, Brent's lyric flubs in Hey Jude notwithstanding.

Believe It Or Not -> - 06:38
Truckin' -> - 11:00
Drums -> - 10:45
Space -> - 07:00
The Other One -> - 08:24
Hey Jude -> - 04:52
Dear Mr. Fantasy -> - 03:58
Hey Jude -> - 04:31
Sugar Magnolia - 08:37
It's All Over Now, Baby Blue - 07:09
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

continuing my skimming through years as i tend to do, i'm into 71 now and 2-18 porcchester.

its crazy when i do these progressive year skims i always here songs and i'm like "this sounds like a first time played" or whatever.

today when i heard the JBG from 2-18 it sounded so fresh and like a big bust out, so i looked it up... sure enough 1st time played   :rawk:

rowjimmy

Quote from: VA $l!m on September 15, 2019, 04:17:01 PM
continuing my skimming through years as i tend to do, i'm into 71 now and 2-18 porcchester.

its crazy when i do these progressive year skims i always here songs and i'm like "this sounds like a first time played" or whatever.

today when i heard the JBG from 2-18 it sounded so fresh and like a big bust out, so i looked it up... sure enough 1st time played   :rawk:

Was just talking about the bustouts from those shows on a podcast last night.

Hicks

Dang, looks like the Giants Blu-Ray box is sold out already, pretty surprised those went so fast.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

this might just be the best Pig Rap of all time- 4.17.71

https://archive.org/details/gd1971-04-17.sbd.sirmick.88760.flac16

please check this out if you get a chance, it is absolutely bonkers. great all around show too.

let's just say in this deep dive into Pig's subconscious he buys a bridge and contracts a STD.  :-o

mattstick

Quote from: Hicks on September 20, 2019, 12:16:44 AM
Dang, looks like the Giants Blu-Ray box is sold out already, pretty surprised those went so fast.

Listening to MP3s because my CDs and LPs are still sitting unshipped in a warehouse somewhere...

The "patch" of Morning Dew from 7/12/87 (from the 2-track maybe?) is pretty rough, was it mentioned anywhere?

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on September 21, 2019, 06:21:32 PM
Quote from: Hicks on September 20, 2019, 12:16:44 AM

Listening to MP3s because my CDs and LPs are still sitting unshipped in a warehouse somewhere...

The "patch" of Morning Dew from 7/12/87 (from the 2-track maybe?) is pretty rough, was it mentioned anywhere?

They don't usually mention the patches, which always seemed weird to me.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.