News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: Mr Minor on October 01, 2008, 10:39:28 AM
Quote from: shoreline99 on October 01, 2008, 10:37:33 AM
fac3book ;)

yep. i don't see the march gig happening, but i'm gonna live vicariously through you. like tet said, we got spoiled on the last reunion so you gotts share the wealth.

so, today I hate growing up.

Werd.

Is it bad that I am mad that I can't drop everything and go on tour because i have a job and kids and a mortgage??

Not really.
Feelings happen. It's what you do in response to them that matters.

gah

fac3book ;)

yep. i don't see the march gig happening, but i'm gonna live vicariously through you. like tet said, we got spoiled on the last reunion so you gotts share the wealth.

Werd.

Is it bad that I am mad that I can't drop everything and go on tour because i have a job and kids and a mortgage??

no, it's called being an adult. and being an adult is tough. it requires making the right decision, which is usually the harder road to take. i have a lot of respect for that. so big ups, and Respek (as ali g would say)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Hicks

Living on teh west coast. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gimmetela

Quote from: Hicks on October 01, 2008, 11:32:32 AM

i'm about midway, we could ride in together?   :-)

Hicks

Quote from: gimmetela on October 01, 2008, 12:26:50 PM
Quote from: Hicks on October 01, 2008, 11:32:32 AM

i'm about midway, we could ride in together?   :-)

Lemme ask my wife if I can borrow her hybrid.    :-D
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

...thinking about how many people will get denied by the lottery.

sophist

Quote from: mattstick on October 01, 2008, 09:48:27 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 01, 2008, 09:43:51 AM
Quote from: mattstick on October 01, 2008, 09:31:52 AM
I guess Phish Reunion Tour has replaced Having Babies as the new Phish Tour.

Actually Facebook had already replaced Having Babies as the new Phish Tour.
Now Phish Tour is the new Phish Tour.

I think my head just spun off.  How did I miss the babies > facebook transition?
segue was inverted and dyslexic. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

shoreline99

Quote from: Sophist on October 01, 2008, 04:20:52 PM
Quote from: mattstick on October 01, 2008, 09:48:27 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 01, 2008, 09:43:51 AM
Quote from: mattstick on October 01, 2008, 09:31:52 AM
I guess Phish Reunion Tour has replaced Having Babies as the new Phish Tour.

Actually Facebook had already replaced Having Babies as the new Phish Tour.
Now Phish Tour is the new Phish Tour.

I think my head just spun off.  How did I miss the babies > facebook transition?
segue was inverted and dyslexic. 

*with a 'simpsons' tease - Doh!
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

thechad

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 01, 2008, 10:48:19 AM
fac3book ;)

Werd.

no, it's called being an adult. and being an adult is tough. it requires making the right decision, which is usually the harder road to take. i have a lot of respect for that. so big ups, and Respek (as ali g would say)

As soon as I heard about the reunion, the 1st thing that went through my head, right after "holyfuckinshitmychristthisistheawesomestthingEVAR"  was that "but I can't go, because I have a job, I'm going to be in school at that time and it's just out of the question"  Being responsible is good, but it really really REALLY sucks sometimes.  That's what I hate today.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

nab

Quote from: thechad on October 02, 2008, 02:14:44 AM
Quote from: goodabouthood on October 01, 2008, 10:48:19 AM
fac3book ;)

Werd.

As soon as I heard about the reunion, the 1st thing that went through my head, right after "holyfuckinshitmychristthisistheawesomestthingEVAR"  was that "but I can't go, because I have a job, I'm going to be in school at that time and it's just out of the question"  Being responsible is good, but it really really REALLY sucks sometimes.  That's what I hate today.

All that gents and not being able to justify the cash it would cost either and the financial burden it would put on my family.  I'm hoping for a Gorge show later on in the year, at least I can get there on a tank and a half of gas.

shoreline99

right. if those 'leaked' dates at MSG are on, it'll be a 'paug NYC meetup y'all...

gimmetela

Quote from: shoreline99 on October 02, 2008, 09:59:47 AM
right. if those 'leaked' dates at MSG are on, it'll be a 'paug NYC meetup y'all...

never been to NYC...would need some homies to make sure i don't get stolen.

shoreline99

there's a pile of paugers in the tri-state vicinity :)  :beers:

gimmetela

getting bombarded with sarcastic remarks about my excitement over Phish's return.  so what?  i'm excited!  sheesh.  get off me. 

MiamiPhish

Quote from: gimmetela on October 02, 2008, 12:39:04 PM
getting bombarded with sarcastic remarks about my excitement over Phish's return.  so what?  i'm excited!  sheesh.  get off me. 
that's the paug for ya