News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

7/29/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Started by aphineday, July 29, 2017, 07:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

7/29/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Set I : Llama, Wilson, Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan, Yar Mar, Tela, They Attack, The Line, Water in the Sky, Vultures, Horn, I am the Walrus

Set II: Blaze On -> Twenty Years Later -> Alumni Blues -> Letter to Jimmy Page, Meatstick, Dirt -> Harry Hood*

E: Cinnamon Girl 1

*Dirt teases
1 Neil Young Cover, debut performance
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

Cinnamon & Lesbians -> St. Stephen, please.

Cinnamon Girl encore tonight.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

This is a 2.0 song that didn't debut until 3.0 the only version is a Trey and Tom version. I still like it.

mistercharlie

By now everyone's hope for a Gamehendge night have been completely dashed.  :evil:

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

aphineday

Wow, so htnthe store, and ha d a kid puke everywhere.
Beer now!

shoreline99

at the cap for lake street dive with the wife, sitting in Garcia's listening to the webcast. Is that wrong? Asking for a friend

Eta it's still the opener
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Fucking love a good llama opener! And tela!
Bring in the dude!

emay

aphineday

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Gundo

Ok. This song is a dream come true.

rowjimmy