News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-08-08 Camden, NJ - Post Show Discussion

Started by mistercharlie, August 09, 2018, 05:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Set I:
The Moma Dance > Free > Undermind, Theme From the Bottom > My Sweet One, Steam > Train Song, Halley's Comet > Everything's Right

Set II:
Julius, Carini > Set Your Soul Free, Wingsuit, Scents and Subtle Sounds > Waste, Split Open and Melt > Character Zero

E:
Suzy Greenberg
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

alcoholandcoffeebeans

this looks a lot like a show I would extremely enjoy.

I was in bed at 8 last night... trying to rest up for curveball I guess?

anyhow, I'm looking forward to this one.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Buffalo Budd

I heard Scents included the intro this time.
Looking forward to giving this a whirl tomorrow, today is a Garcia day.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: mehead on August 09, 2018, 08:34:01 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 09, 2018, 08:06:33 AM
Looking forward to giving this a whirl tomorrow, today is a Garcia day.

this

For me too. I've been listening to Dicks's Picks 31 all day at work. Once it's over I'm putting on 'Dick's Gift' for some good old fashioned JGB!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ph92

Everything's right is real solid. Digging the jams out of these "soul" songs this summer, this Set Your Soul Free is no slouch either.

Making my way on through the second set. Love the full SASS intro.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

solid show.

Everythings Right jam was pretty sick.

Loved the intro to Scents!!