News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Picture a Phish song

Started by mopper_smurf, December 12, 2008, 04:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mistercharlie

mistercharlie

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mistercharlie

Quote from: mopper_smurf on July 02, 2016, 11:33:37 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 02, 2016, 11:10:02 AM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on July 02, 2016, 11:02:34 AM

Waking Up Dead?

Nope

Ah, just finished listening to last night's first set. This one is obviously Blitzkrieg Bop... er, I mean Let's Go.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

VDB

Maybe a barb or two on the middles curves?

Even a tee with just the drawing by itself would be rad.

What are you designing these in, by the way? You an Illustrator man?
Is this still Wombat?