News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right now I'm listening to...

Started by bacchist, September 03, 2006, 09:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jam>

Ooh Child from Kamasi Washington's new album is sounding great!

For those on spotify:

mopper_smurf

:phish: Live Bat Vol. 14

Gotta Jibboo > Saw It Again > Magilla

(third time in a row)
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VA $l!m

GD 12-10-72 Winterland.
Somewhere in the second set free form jam. not sure, i'm lost. :crazy:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

mopper_smurf

Kamasi Washington - The Secret of Jinsinson
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VA $l!m

starting my 20th anni listen thru of summer 98 today.  Though it takes me about 4 days to finish a show so it'll prob last me the rest of summer, lol.

starting the 1st set today i REALLY liked the 1st NA moma. Extremely tight and sublimely funky version.

susep

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 15, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
starting my 20th anni listen thru of summer 98 today.  Though it takes me about 4 days to finish a show so it'll prob last me the rest of summer, lol.

starting the 1st set today i REALLY liked the 1st NA moma. Extremely tight and sublimely funky version.

Right on Slim, I'm right there w/ you.  The Portland Moma is indeed a good one.  This version of Brian and Robert has caught my ear over the years as well. 

mangohands

hoist  :rockout:
we are doing a fun listen through all of their studio albums.

http://phook.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21638

VA $l!m

more Portland 98 today.
hot BOTF. gotta say these earliest version were always my favs.
i think i saw like the first 4 NA versions and i dont htink ive ever heard any other ones that surpassed them for my taste.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

:phish:

OSWEGO COUNTY AIRPORT

Volney, NY   

SET 1: Punch You in the Eye, Farmhouse, Water in the Sky > Bathtub Gin, Back on the Train[1], If You Need a Fool[1], I'm Blue, I'm Lonesome[1], Beauty of My Dreams[1], The Moma Dance > Reba, Chalk Dust Torture   

SET 2: Runaway Jim -> Free > Meatstick, Guyute, Axilla > Llama   

SET 3: My Soul > Piper -> Prince Caspian > Wilson -> Catapult -> Icculus[2] -> Smoke on the Water Jam > Icculus, Quinn the Eskimo > Fluffhead   

ENCORE: Harry Hood[3]   

[1] Del McCoury Band.
[2] Narration featured Trey rambling about the negative aspects of television and the positive aspects of books.
[3] Accompanied by fireworks.

nice start to the morning.. empty office, loud tunes.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on July 18, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

OSWEGO COUNTY AIRPORT

Volney, NY   

SET 1: Punch You in the Eye, Farmhouse, Water in the Sky > Bathtub Gin, Back on the Train[1], If You Need a Fool[1], I'm Blue, I'm Lonesome[1], Beauty of My Dreams[1], The Moma Dance > Reba, Chalk Dust Torture   

SET 3: My Soul > Piper -> Prince Caspian > Wilson -> Catapult -> Icculus[2] -> Smoke on the Water Jam > Icculus, Quinn the Eskimo > Fluffhead   

[1] Del McCoury Band.
[2] Narration featured Trey rambling about the negative aspects of television and the positive aspects of books.

That was a beautiful day/night. Loved every minute of it, especially the shit eating grin Trey had on his face, playing with one of his heroes.
I was hanging out with a close friend last night and that weekend was his only Phish experience, which he still talks about to this day.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 18, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on July 18, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

OSWEGO COUNTY AIRPORT

Volney, NY   

[1] Del McCoury Band.

That was a beautiful day/night. Loved every minute of it, especially the shit eating grin Trey had on his face, playing with one of his heroes.
I was hanging out with a close friend last night and that weekend was his only Phish experience, which he still talks about to this day.
First time I've ever heard anyone refer to 101 degrees as beautiful.

Buffalo Budd

I live in the North, I'll take any heat I can get  8-)
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

7-17-98 Gorge.
DIvided sky, Waste...
- clearly remember this %sky at sunset. have pictures. fucking hawt. then perfect waste chill down.

jam>

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 23, 2018, 06:46:20 PM
7-17-98 Gorge.
DIvided sky, Waste...
- clearly remember this %sky at sunset. have pictures. fucking hawt. then perfect waste chill down.

I have a similar memory of Divided Sky from Gorge 97. Perfect place for that song.