News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sopranos- The Last Season

Started by ucusty, April 08, 2007, 01:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactusfan

Quote from: VA slim on June 22, 2007, 05:43:06 PM
i'm not in the know... or even care... but i heard that all the suspicious peeps that were in the dinner were in previous episodes and had beef with tony in the past... therefore the assumption is that there were multiple assasins present.

people floated that theory, but it is incorrect. none of the people in the diner had been in previous eps.

WhatstheUse?

Bump.

Apparently. I'm almost ten years late to the party, but I'm just finishing up this series.  I'm in the middle of season 6.

Loved the first season. Enjoyed most of the rest...kind of less as it went on..... but now, the end of season 5 -> 6

What in the F is happening with the directing/production/editing/dialogue etc.? It feels like an entirely different show.

The pacing, the story line. They are cramming things in.. and with very little connection to anything... its weird.

Bring in the dude!

khalpin

I recently rewatched the entire series after not having seen it since it first came out and I agree.  It took a turn for the worse towards the end.  Still and amazing show, but it kind of went off the rails a bit there in the last season or two.

Hicks

It defintely lost me by the time Tony was in a super boring coma for five episodes or whatever.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Yeah def seems like they lost some writers or just like an idea of where they wanted the show to go for the last two seasons. Still enjoy the show immensely though.