News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Week4paug Needs [Suggestion Box]

Started by ucusty, November 09, 2006, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: nab on October 02, 2008, 06:57:14 PM
I'm not even planning on going, but I'd be proud to wear a 'paug shirt with my username on it.

Same here! XL please.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

drvinestein

My mother's boyfriend's brother has a printing business called Odd-it-tees here in town.  I could talk to him about getting stuff made up.

Don't know how much of a discount (if any) I'd get with the economy and all as it is, but they can do whatever we'd need.

I have them do a logo on my uniforms for work every summer.  It's cheaper to buy shirts and bring them in so they can do the art, but it's not a requirement.

If I can be of service, have one of the mods say the word.  If we did a pre-order and collected the cash first, then we could order what we need and send them out.  It would prevent us from having a bunch of shirts lying around.

I'd be happy to help.

http://oddittees.com/

Poster Nutbag

I like the idea of T-Shirts... I'm probably not going to make it to Hampton  :x but I would buy a shirt off the site through pay pal if they were up....

:phish: WEEK4PAUG  :phish:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..
Sharin' in the groove

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

gimmetela

i'm definitely not posting this in the right place, but i know the mods will see this.
seems like a while back there was a map that we all put where we were...or am i dreaming that?  i keep trying to find it, but i can't.  maybe i'm dreaming it.

and i read in this thread about the proceeds of the tshirts going to fund the server.  that sounds perfect.  let's make sure that happens.

VA $l!m

Quote from: gimmetela on October 10, 2008, 12:05:14 AM
i'm definitely not posting this in the right place, but i know the mods will see this.
seems like a while back there was a map that we all put where we were...or am i dreaming that?  i keep trying to find it, but i can't.  maybe i'm dreaming it.

and i read in this thread about the proceeds of the tshirts going to fund the server.  that sounds perfect.  let's make sure that happens.

no your not dreaming, the map is somewhere in random conversations...
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

gimmetela

nab

khalpin

Quote from: nab on October 10, 2008, 12:57:02 AM
Quote from: VA slim on October 10, 2008, 12:11:58 AM
here it is:
http://www.frappr.com/week4paugforumsmembers

I'm getting 404 on that link right this moment.
Link works for me, although the "map" is unavailable, so you just see random dots on the screen.

nab

An "Ignore Phish Tour Forum" button for all of us with sour grapes because we have no way to make it to summer tour.

Every time I hit the "Show Unread Posts Since Last Visit" button its just a sea of regret and noobs.

tet

Quote from: nab on February 01, 2009, 08:32:07 AM
An "Ignore Phish Tour Forum" button for all of us with sour grapes because we have no way to make it to summer tour.

Every time I hit the "Show Unread Posts Since Last Visit" button its just a sea of regret and noobs.

trust me, i'd be the first to implement it...  i'm beyond pissed being in Africa for the public on-sale and not having a single ticket for JB/Camden to show for it...

but, i should point out that this is a Phish discussion forum.  so, if it's that disturbing to you, i'm sure you can find some wonderful DB, SCI, or UM forums which will probably be void of any and all discussion of the Phish Summer Tour 2009 ticket situation, though of course I can't guarantee that. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

nab

Quote from: tet on February 01, 2009, 08:53:47 AM
Quote from: nab on February 01, 2009, 08:32:07 AM

trust me, i'd be the first to implement it...  i'm beyond pissed being in Africa for the public on-sale and not having a single ticket for JB/Camden to show for it...

but, i should point out that this is a Phish discussion forum.  so, if it's that disturbing to you, i'm sure you can find some wonderful DB, SCI, or UM forums which will probably be void of any and all discussion of the Phish Summer Tour 2009 ticket situation, though of course I can't guarantee that. 

No need to get that serious.

Just sour grapes, sour, sour, grapes.

rowjimmy

See, I just don't use that "Show Unread Posts" button.

I just open each forum and read every post in turn.

EVERY POST.

Yeah.

I'm watching you.

(As for tet's seriousness, I imagine that it's at least partially due to his own sour grapes.)

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

nab

As for serious, I meant that moving on to a bisco forum would be a drastic step.