News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Last nights Blazer game vs the Kings was one of the most unique games I've ever seen. Insane that Simons played all 48 minutes and dropped 37! He's barely played this year and just came up huge. Also can't say I can recall ever seeing a game with a six man rotation. Massive comeback after the Kings put 87 on us in the first half! Just an all around awesome night and stoked I got to bring my daughter as a bday present. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

Quote from: Hicks on April 11, 2019, 09:16:01 PM
Last nights Blazer game vs the Kings was one of the most unique games I've ever seen. Insane that Simons played all 48 minutes and dropped 37! He's barely played this year and just came up huge. Also can't say I can recall ever seeing a game with a six man rotation. Massive comeback after the Kings put 87 on us in the first half! Just an all around awesome night and stoked I got to bring my daughter as a bday present.

Gotta give this some love. Nice work man.

This was the first season in a while I didn't take my son to a Celtics game. Alot of reasons, one of them being I don't like this team this season. Good luck to all y'all's teams. We are not a threat...but I'll probably still watch a few dozen hours of playoff ball.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Hicks, that's awesome.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

Lol @ the Philly fans booing the Sixers right now.
My Nets givin them the bizness,.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

Caravan2001

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 14, 2019, 06:08:07 PM
GG Blazers!

Heck yeah!  One down!  I was supposed to go to this game when it was scheduled for Saturday but had to trade them for Game 2 tickets when it got switched to today.  Pumped for Tuesday!

emay

good win for the nuggets yesterday, going to be tough in SA

Caravan2001

Went to the Blazer game last night.  The arena was lit.  First half was one of the most physical games I have ever attended.  We came out fo the second half and dominated.  Happy to be going back to OKC 2-0.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 18, 2019, 12:09:47 AM
Went to the Blazer game last night.  The arena was lit.  First half was one of the most physical games I have ever attended.  We came out fo the second half and dominated.  Happy to be going back to OKC 2-0.
was a sick game. glad you made it.
definitely the most intense series of the playoffs so far.
Dame and CJ were on fire.

VA $l!m

W00t! Big road win for Blazers !

Caravan2001

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 22, 2019, 12:03:09 AM
W00t! Big road win for Blazers !

Huge!  3-1 is a big difference from 2-2 coming back to Portland.

VA $l!m

muthafuckin DAME TIME!!!!
goddam what a game!
still can't believe half of what i saw. just incredible roller coaster of a game.
OKC played  great, just too much Dame.
what a comeback, and that buzzer beater, wow. :crazy:

Hicks

How you goin to defend a mofo that can hit from the logo on the reg?

The answer is you don't!!!   

Spurs, Nuggets, don't matter, bring it. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Another major whompin' by the Raptors last night.
Team looked very polished, great play making.
Bring on the 6ers.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

should be an amazing 2nd round now that all the scrub teams are out pending Denverand GSW taking care of biz.
love all the matchups.