News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random Picture Blowout 2018!

Started by mistercharlie, January 13, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Wow, it took us two weeks to start one of these this year.

This is a shot from Sesame Street.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 13, 2018, 08:05:19 PM
Wow, it took us two weeks to start one of these this year.

This is a shot from Sesame Street.

Upon closer inspection, that ain't a mumu.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

More Phish on Sesame Street! Peep the Donut names and the shape of the one on the left looks just like a BD ticket.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

The second Like on that screenshot is "Feliciafied" who is one of the Federal Donuts owners.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

birdman

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 04, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

if that's from treys Taft days, there's a good chance I know the guy on the left. Played adult hockey for years with him
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on February 04, 2018, 04:47:27 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on February 04, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

if that's from treys Taft days, there's a good chance I know the guy on the left. Played adult hockey for years with him

I may be a fan boy but that right there is freakin' cool.

tet

all i can think of when looking at that picture:

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

kellerb

Is trey wearing a belt with a police-badge belt-buckle outside a sweater?

This can't be legit because someone would be HA-HA!ing at him, or beating him up.  Potentially whoever is making that hockey guy carry his books.

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on February 05, 2018, 04:20:28 PM
Is trey wearing a belt with a police-badge belt-buckle outside a sweater?

This can't be legit because someone would be HA-HA!ing at him, or beating him up.  Potentially whoever is making that hockey guy carry his books.

No, that's a wrinkle in the sweater and a (possibly) waterspot in the shape of a badge on the picture. When you look at in in full size you can see the pixels of the picture are off there.