News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

Man, I fucking love this band:

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

Gotta admit, this is pretty fucking good...

jam>

mattstick

It's crazy that there is an artist doing Free Jazz in 2018 and people are paying attention.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

Quote from: mattstick on April 24, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

It's crazy that there is an artist doing Free Jazz in 2018 and people are paying attention.

This statement confuses me

kellerb

Quote from: kellerb on April 25, 2018, 09:55:17 AM
Quote from: mattstick on April 24, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

This statement confuses me

Nevermind, I listened to most of it and realized you mis-spelled "Smooth"

WhatstheUse?

The main stream popularity he's getting is pretty cool. Dude's playing Red Rocks with Vulfpeck in a few days!
Bring in the dude!

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

anthrax

khalpin

A pretty massive undertaking, for the 40th anniversary of Yes's original "In The Round" tour, Hed G over at Yesfans combined all known 8mm footage of the tour as well as the official release of the Live in Philadelphia DVD (only a partial release), throw in a few still shots here and there all sync'd to soundboard recordings from FM and official live releases and you have a complete 2 hour Yes show from 1978.

ETA: I just realized they used the audio from the Wembley Wurm.  If you check out anything, check out Starship Trooper starting at 1:07:50.  Makes you wish Wakeman was on The Yes Album.

PIE-GUY

J-Ha holding her own with the big guns...

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram