News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Where did you matriculate?

Started by Guyute, October 29, 2006, 04:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

BS from Vanderbilt University 93-97. Nashville TN Got my degree in physical anthropology with emphasis on human osteology...Basically cost me and my parents 120,000$ for me to become what amounts to a blue collared worker :-o
Paug FTMFW!

grewich

B.S. from Anderson U, IN
00-04

degree in religious studies
minors in psych & phil

still owe them about $11,000  :|
in your face

sophist

Still in college.....

Kennesaw State University, 2 semesters away from graduation. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

seagull

What's up guys, I was surprised to see jephrey and nab both attend(ed) MT schools.  I am finishing my last semester at MSU in Bozeman, MT.  Who knows what I'll do after that, with my big bad bachelor's degree in business management...

tet

though i may not have matriculated yet, wouldn't the proper question be: "From where did you matriculate?"

otherwise that's a dangling participle...  or something... :mrgreen:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: guyforget on October 29, 2006, 09:06:16 PM
Quote from: jedifunk on October 29, 2006, 07:58:17 PM
they actually let you attend FSU after going to UF???

isnt that against florida state law?

;)

Thats what I was thinking. 

I dont know how I would have reacted to a VA Tech transfer.  Funny...

:-D
Making the switch from UF to FSU was cake.  Tallahassee is eager to draw off whatever it can from the student body in Gainesville.  Now, had I gone the other way, I'm not so sure UF would have been all that welcoming....

Hicks

UC Santa Cruz brah.   8-)

Also attended UO for a year, didn't dig Eugene too much though. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

shaft

university of virginia. if i get my act together to get a graduate degree, it will likely be from virginia commonwealth university, since that's my employer these days.

jephrey

Seagull,

I was part of 11th floor roskie when we made it into the high times 100.  I think that was 97.

"Towel the door, man"  -11th floor Roskie Hall, Bozeman, MT

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Guyute

Quote from: tet on October 30, 2006, 10:33:34 AM
though i may not have matriculated yet, wouldn't the proper question be: "From where did you matriculate?"

otherwise that's a dangling participle...  or something... :mrgreen:

Economics major, that English stuff was for the folks that didn't want to study.  :)
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

susep

BS in Env. Sciences(Soil and Water Conservation Conc.) + Psychology minor 1991-01
Univ. of Maine at Orono

Fall '91-spring '93>enrolled in unique remedial program as my hs career was defined athletically and not academically per se.  Not much studying but rather intense bong hittage and guitar playing.
Fall '93-94 school hiatus in Portland, OR.
Fall '94-01 7 year plan completed :mrgreen:

edit - I also earned a degree in self-taught musicianship.

Guyute

Quote from: susep73 on October 30, 2006, 03:54:53 PM
BS in Env. Sciences(Soil and Water Conservation Conc.) + Psychology minor 1991-01
Univ. of Maine at Orono

Fall '91-spring '93>enrolled in unique remedial program as my hs career was defined athletically and not academically per se.  Not much studying but rather intense bong hittage and guitar playing.

Orono, huh?  Don't know if you know, but wasn't 94 the year the hooker for the rugby team broke his neck in the playoffs?

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

susep

Quote from: Guyute on October 30, 2006, 05:02:19 PM
Quote from: susep73 on October 30, 2006, 03:54:53 PM
Univ. of Maine at Orono

Orono, huh?  Don't know if you know, but wasn't 94 the year the hooker for the rugby team broke his neck in the playoffs?

don't recall but this huge cat in my dorm broke his femur in the first rugby game of the '99 season. :-o

Guyute

Quote from: susep73 on October 30, 2006, 05:13:30 PM

don't recall but this huge cat in my dorm broke his femur in the first rugby game of the '99 season. :-o

Bones heal, chicks dig scars!

guyforget

Quote from: shaft on October 30, 2006, 02:05:19 PM
university of virginia. if i get my act together to get a graduate degree, it will likely be from virginia commonwealth university, since that's my employer these days.

Well, hello Mr. Shaft.   :-o :-o

Nice to see you around, my friend.   :beers:
-AD_