News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Pauger you would want to drink some beers with

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 10:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

Forgot about YTownDizzle, Bvaz, Caravan & Birdman.
Few others, too.
a

Mingus

Don't know anyone too well but I'd like to buy a beer for a few for hooking me up with shows.

Disco
August
jasonsobel
marmar  (I'll keep my drink covered)

Mandi - anyone that loves a good bluegrass party is someone I'd want to drink with. (with my wife too of course  :wink:)

I'm in for a masshole get together.
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 24, 2007, 10:34:02 PM
...ian anderson couldnt sing worth a damn and was wearing purple spandex pants with a bulge i could see from 20 rows back...

actually, now that i think of it, this might have been the best concert ever

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Mingus on November 20, 2007, 12:39:51 AM

Mandi - anyone that loves a good bluegrass party is someone I'd want to drink with. (with my wife too of course  :wink:)

glad to see that most of you would enjoy my company with beer in hand :)

and mingus, i'll return the comment. anyone down with the pickin' is someone i'm totally down with.
you and the lady should make it down this way next year, for our festi thing we threw.
more bluegrass has already jumped on board for next year  :-D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mopper_smurf

If any of you boys and girls who shows up in Holland, I am perfectly willing to share some insights about the evils of Heineken and the greatness of some brands you most likely have never heard of.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

Quote from: mopper_smurf on November 20, 2007, 08:48:04 AM
If any of you boys and girls who shows up in Holland, I am perfectly willing to share some insights about the evils of Heineken and the greatness of some brands you most likely have never heard of.
This is an offer I hope to accept one day. You can skip the Heineken lecture, though.

kellerb

Quote from: mopper_smurf on November 20, 2007, 08:48:04 AM

I hear they have the elusive, drenched-in-mystery-and-intrigue Amstel (non-light) there.

Bobafett

this is like Jr. High kickball........................I will drink a beer with anyone, anytime.  Like right now (hint)
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Marmar

Quote from: Mingus on November 20, 2007, 12:39:51 AM
Don't know anyone too well but I'd like to buy a beer for a few for hooking me up with shows.

Disco
August
jasonsobel
marmar  (I'll keep my drink covered)

I'm in for a masshole get together.

Don't worry....lol.....it won't be the brown acid...... :evil:
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

disco

I know they're not from the paug (though I think whitey had an account here) but I'd love to sit down with whitey and the general, crazy bastards, or at least whitey is crazy enough for both of them.
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

rowjimmy

VA $l!m

Quote from: August on November 19, 2007, 10:53:32 PM
Forgot about YTownDizzle, Bvaz, Caravan & Birdman.
Few others, too.
a

.........    :samurai:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Marmar

Quote from: disco on November 20, 2007, 02:58:54 PM
I know they're not from the paug (though I think whitey had an account here) but I'd love to sit down with whitey and the general, crazy bastards, or at least whitey is crazy enough for both of them.

Bill's just old and smells of moth balls......

whitey's crazy man.....downright crazy.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 20, 2007, 03:01:33 PM
I'll drink with almost anyone who's buying.

any beer is good beer as long as it's cold (almost)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

metalzone58