News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Grateful Dead - Fare Thee Well - July 7/3-7/5 at Soldier Field

Started by Undermind, January 16, 2015, 09:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

antelope19

Glad this is confirmed.  Should def. be a good time.  Selfishly, I'm bummed there won't be 4th of July Phish though. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mbw

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

also:

Are these really the final concerts this band will ever perform together?

Yes.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

seeing this official is making me all

Quote from: PGLHAH on January 16, 2015, 09:55:19 AM
Man - this almost has to happen. FACK!

who are you kidding.  see you at the crib for a cookout.

mopper_smurf

Big Red should practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mehead

Quote from: mopper_smurf on January 16, 2015, 10:01:28 AM
Big Red should practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice. And practice.

for Phish summer tour

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mehead

mail order - first come, first serve

old school

nicely done!

emay