News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Nominee??

Started by jephrey, September 19, 2005, 04:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

I am checking interest level, but I think that I found someone interested in helping the wiki cause...

august

I want to see what we think about it first.  I like this group, but I think we could benefit from 1, 2 others MAX.  I totally like that this is just the 4 of us right now, but I imagine it'd be cool to have 1, a fresh perspective on things that we're doing and 2, another hand that can make entries and relieve some burden.  I have the feeling that our little group is going to end up entering most/all the setlists without mass help and then opening it up for updating when it is near finished. 

anyway, should we grab another member.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jedifunk

yeah, aug is fine.

but its up to guyforget, he's the one with access to creating accounts and such, and the only with access to this forum.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

guyforget

If you want me to put august in the group i have no problem with that.  Pretty much Im just here to help with the technical side of this thing, Im not around enough to get into logistics. 
-AD_

jephrey

Well he says he's not technically savvy, and he doesn't have much time, but who does?  I'll see if he'll accept an invite and then we can get him access so I'll PM you guy...  BTW, jedi, if you have even a trial logo, it'd be kind cool to get it up there.  I think that's a thing guy's gotta do.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

He'll be here shortly!
:mrgreen:

Jephrey

August

hey now!!!!!!
alright, so i sent a pm to jephrey letting him know that tomorrow night
i will be giving him a call, and hopefully learn all the things that i will need
to do what it is that i gots to do.
i am off thursday fellas, so i plan on making some progress sometime after noonish.
thanks again to all for the invite,and am looking foward to contributing to this project!
respekt,
joseph augusten

August

alright.so i have caught up and have read all the posts in this forum.
alot of my questions were answered.
also, i now know how to enter a setlist, it is just the links to all of the other pages that
i need to tackle next.

when entering a setlist, which links are pertinent to include?
are there are few (like stats) that we will take on a little down the road?
because the actual input of the setlist, itself, doesnt seem like it would take that long, and hopefully,
if it isnt, i would be able to bang out a bunch of them on thursday afternoon/evening.
i will take on the rest of 98 if no one else has claimed it.

thanks for the info,
joseph august

jephrey

links to other sites are easy

[http://www.whatever.com cool site] makes this cool site <-that links to whatever.com.

Don't feel as though you have to rush.  I don't think anything got done yesterday, and that's cool.  We're just rollin along.

I haven't read your PM yet....  I'll reply there.

We'll talk tonight

Jephrey