News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12, 13, 20 years ago we were .....

Started by lifeboy13, July 23, 2011, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: ph92 on March 07, 2019, 11:40:55 AM
When I started listening to them in early 04 I was sure I was never gonna get to actually see them.

Samsies. I got obsessed in 2003 or so - I spent the following years wishing I could see a band that I never would...

And here we are. What a trip.
Bring in the dude!

Thrillhouse

Today is the anniversary of one of my all time favorite shows. 4/22/90 at Colorado college. Just an absolute barn burner. Maybe my favorite classic hood ever and just top to bottom incredibly well played. Give it a spin today.

SET 1: Divided Sky, Uncle Pen, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Possum, I Didn't Know[1], Cavern, My Sweet One, Slave to the Traffic Light > Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove

SET 2: Dinner and a Movie, Bouncing Around the Room > You Enjoy Myself > Fluffhead, How High the Moon, Esther > Big Black Furry Creature from Mars, Harry Hood, Fire

ENCORE: Lawn Boy, Golgi Apparatus

http://www.phishtracks.com/shows/1990-04-22
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

mehead

26 yrs ago, my phirst show......

5/07/93 - Bangor Municipal Auditorium - Bangor, ME

Set 1: Buried Alive > Poor Heart, Split Open and Melt, Sparkle, Caravan, Lizards, Horn, Divided Sky, I Didn't Know, Run Like an Antelope

Set 2: Rift, Bouncing Around the Room, Maze, Fee, Big Ball Jam, You Enjoy Myself > Great Gig in the Sky, Harry Hood, Harpua, Highway to Hell, E: Amazing Grace, Golgi Apparatus
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

Buffalo Budd

Highway to Hell
Amazing Grace

What a combo!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 07, 2019, 10:41:44 AM
Highway to Hell
Amazing Grace

What a combo!

It ain't no mistake - those guys knew what they were doing!

I wonder if they've done that before/since...
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 07, 2019, 03:20:07 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 07, 2019, 10:41:44 AM
Highway to Hell
Amazing Grace

What a combo!

It ain't no mistake - those guys knew what they were doing!

I wonder if they've done that before/since...

I dont think they have busted out Highway to Hell since SPAC 09

edit: they havent busted out Hello My Baby since 09 too! 6/18/09

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emay on May 07, 2019, 03:21:40 PM

I dont think they have busted out Highway to Hell since SPAC 09

That was fun as hell.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

20 years ago today I was second row center at Deer Creek for that EPIC Whipping Post bust-out!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 25, 2019, 12:25:01 PM
20 years ago today I was second row center at Deer Creek for that EPIC Whipping Post bust-out!

Every time I listed to that tape (AUD a must) I'm super jealous of everyone there.

Sixteen years ago today, I took my wife (then special ladyfriend) to her first Phish show. She hasn't looked back.
Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

10 Year Gorge Anniversary.

Dolphin Tapestry, FTW!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Buffalo Budd

Hartford 09 was 10 years ago.
What a fun night, long live the pong!

tet

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 14, 2019, 08:59:38 AM
Hartford 09 was 10 years ago.
What a fun night, long live the pong!

loved this show so much - I knew they were fuckin back before this, but this was awesome
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish