News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO your unwanted tapes

Started by phil, July 07, 2015, 04:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

SSIA.

I've been really digging listening to tapes recently. It's what I grew up on (too young for vinyl, LOL), and a few years ago when my parents moved I saved a bunch of tapes from certain doom. I recently started digging through them again and it has sparked my interest in asking my friends for their presumably unwanted tapes. Most of what I currently have is 70's and 80's dead (my dad's forte) as well as a bunch of random gems (my mom loves talking heads, steve winwood, CSNY, etc., so I have a ton of other assorted cool tapes as well)

I have absolutely zero phish on cassette currently which would be the main thing I'm looking for but if any you have a pile of tapes taking up room in your garage that you no longer want, let me know!
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Hokker

I have a bunch of dead and phish. I think there are some shows I taped (Dead) But I am hesitant to part with them as it represents many many hours of my life.
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa