News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 10, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
Sooooo. I didn't play the previous one but heard good things. I should probably be looking to rock this huh?
Looks rad.
If just looking at that trailer appeals to you at all i'd say it's probably worth grabbing.

I played the original a bit  and even though its not really my main type of game or aesthetic i still enjoyed it. Definitely won't dissapoint. Your not gonna see a better open world game for awhile.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

birdman

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 10, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
Sooooo. I didn't play the previous one but heard good things. I should probably be looking to rock this huh?
Looks rad.
Yes. One my favorite of all time. You'll hate how much time it sucks from your life.
Paug FTMFW!

VA $l!m

mutations are going to be fun.

VA $l!m

tet

Kinda annoyed that I didn't do this last week when they were throwing in a free game with it, but I'm now ready to trade-in my OG Xbox One for a One X at GameStop - apparently you get a $200 credit for the original 500 GB model, which is a phenomenal value.  Would have been nice to grab the new Madden and immediately flip it last week for $50, but oh well...  probably not going to see a One X for less than $300 come Black Friday, and I don't really care about any of the new bundles.  Even the Fallout 76 one announced yesterday is just the standard one edition game and nothing special about the console, and I have no need for a special Battlefield V one since I'll continue using my Elite controller anyway. 

My ONLY hesitation is that I don't even have a 4K or HDR tv/receiver yet, but that is gonna get done in the next year anyway.  The faster load times and enhanced 1080p graphics are quite worth it, from what I've heard.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

So, i havent been playing too much Battlefront the last month mostly b/c the servers have been shit for me.
then i was chattin with Barnsey the other day and he said he liked watchin some of my vids so i decided to get off my ass and finally plow through all my Vader footage for a montage i've been meaning to make.
So i wittled it down to about 30 minutes, lol, and here is the first installment.
gotta admit, for just raw gameplay footage its still pretty entertaining.
Enjoy!

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

Battlefield V open beta starts Sept 6 . Preorders early access on the 4th.

VA $l!m

K Well, i'm currently losing my shit over here watching the first gameplay reveal of CYBERPUNK 2077 that just got put up!!
THey dropped the full 45 minute demo they showed behind closed doors @ e3 / gamescom and its FUCKING DOPE.
WEt Dream come true for me since i grew up playing cyberpunk genre pen and paper rpgs. I now have a new reason to live til this drops.
Seriously probably the first game that has looked this groundbreaking and ahead of its time in at least the last 5 years.

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 27, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
K Well, i'm currently losing my shit over here watching the first gameplay reveal of CYBERPUNK 2077 that just got put up!!
THey dropped the full 45 minute demo they showed behind closed doors @ e3 / gamescom and its FUCKING DOPE.
WEt Dream come true for me since i grew up playing cyberpunk genre pen and paper rpgs. I now have a new reason to live til this drops.
Seriously probably the first game that has looked this groundbreaking and ahead of its time in at least the last 5 years.

Damn that looks nuts. Cant wait!

VA $l!m

just finished watching the whole thing. A+. Hopefully we see it before holiday 2019. Pretty sure the rumors have it before 2020 nonetheless, which is good. Probably around the same time as Last of Us2, lol. gonna be insane.

PS- if you don't want to watch the whole thing but want to see the combat @ full tilt, skip to around 38:30. They show some combat with fully unlocked high level stuff. PRetty insane. I loved the smart gun, combat hacks and blade prosthestics. Alll very treu to the genre. Defintiely the best realization of the genre in a game ive ever seen by a mile. MAkes Deus Ex combat look like its from the stone age.

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

this bfv delay totally fucks me.
was planning on having it for a month before falout, but now theyre gonna drop right on top of one another.
ironically the most probable reason for the dealy was to get away from a release right between cod and RDR2.
hell, i might have to find the cash now for red dead to tide me over if the october fallout beta doesnt end up being a long one.

VA $l!m