News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/27 - DCU Center - Woosta, MA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mbw, December 27, 2010, 11:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

12/27/2010
DCU Center
Worcester, MA

Soundcheck: Heavy Things, Halfway to the Moon, Meatstick, Jam [Unconfirmed and possibly incomplete]

I
Sample in a Jar, Funky Bitch, Cool it Down, Roggae, Heavy Things, What Things Seem, Roses are Free, It's Ice, Mountains in the Mist, Julius

II
Mike's Song > Mound, Weekapaug Groove, Farmhouse, Seven Below >  :wtu: > 20 Years Later,  Wading in the Velvet Sea, Possum > Cavern >  David Bowie

E
Loving Cup

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 27, 2010, 11:46:35 PM
12/27/2010
DCU Center
Worcester, MA

Soundcheck: Heavy Things, Halfway to the Moon, Meatstick, Jam [Unconfirmed and possibly incomplete]

I
Sample in a Jar, Funky Bitch, Cool it Down, Roggae, Heavy Things, What Things Seem, Roses are Free, It's Ice, Mountains in the Mist, Julius

II
Mike's Song > Mound, Weekapaug Groove, Farmhouse, Seven Below >  :wtu: > 20 Years Later,  Wading in the Velvet Sea, Possum > Cavern >  David Bowie

E
Loving Cup

What tune is this.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 27, 2010, 11:49:09 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 27, 2010, 11:46:35 PM
12/27/2010
DCU Center
Worcester, MA

I

II

E
Loving Cup

What tune is this.

diner and a movie?

Lifeboy

Missed out on tonights LST, and I'm not bummed out about it.  :|
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Buffalo Budd

Forget it, see they pulled it out in Broomfield.
Somewhat standard tour opener.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 27, 2010, 11:50:44 PM

i pulled it out last time i was in atlanta at ramsays moms.....

ok, i'm done.

Caravan2001

From the looks of it, I'd take the Cool it Down and the Mike's Mound...otherwise, looking forward to a redemption show tomorrow.  The 30th will be the bone shaker IMO....

Caravan2001

I love how Burmese Python waltzes in at the end of the LST and tries to get MBW to bet again!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 27, 2010, 11:52:47 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 27, 2010, 11:50:44 PM

i pulled it out last time i was in atlanta at ramsays moms.....

ok, i'm done.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

blatboom

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 27, 2010, 11:55:10 PM
I love how Burmese Python waltzes in at the end of the LST and tries to get MBW to bet again!
yeah wasn't quite sure who he was challenging there.  I think mbw is good, but I'm not gonna put my money where my mouth is  :-D

burmesepython

dropped in super late (standard) and saw the no-repeat post... wanted to get in on that action!

burmesepython

Quote from: burmesepython on December 27, 2010, 11:57:55 PM

dropped in super late (standard) and saw the no-repeat post... wanted to get in on that action!

don't get me wrong... I'd like to see them go five straight... but I just feel they'll repeat something. could see a Mike's on 1/1 or a Bowie or Possum again at some point.

mbw

Quote from: blatboom on December 27, 2010, 11:56:24 PM
yeah wasn't quite sure who he was challenging there.  I think mbw is good, but I'm not gonna put my money where my mouth is  :-D

wuss!

and just messin around burmesepython, think we met at 8.   :-P

5 straight mofo's!!!

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ytowndan

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 27, 2010, 11:54:29 PM
From the looks of it, I'd take the Cool it Down and the Mike's Mound...otherwise, looking forward to a redemption show tomorrow.  The 30th will be the bone shaker IMO....

Add the 7 below > WTU? and I'm in the same boat as you.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.