News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/27 - DCU Center - Woosta, MA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mbw, December 27, 2010, 11:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

sophist

The lack of a WTU post show review only confirms that this show must of been weak. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Quote from: sophist on December 28, 2010, 08:01:43 AM
The lack of a WTU post show review only confirms that this show must of been weak.

* rowjimmy checks to see if the "Phish Is Fucking Back" thread has been bumped

sunrisevt

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 27, 2010, 11:49:09 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 27, 2010, 11:46:35 PM
12/27/2010
DCU Center
Worcester, MA

Soundcheck: Heavy Things, Halfway to the Moon, Meatstick, Jam [Unconfirmed and possibly incomplete]

I
Sample in a Jar, Funky Bitch, Cool it Down, Roggae, Heavy Things, What Things Seem, Roses are Free, It's Ice, Mountains in the Mist, Julius

II
Mike's Song > Mound, Weekapaug Groove, Farmhouse, Seven Below >  :wtu: > 20 Years Later,  Wading in the Velvet Sea, Possum > Cavern >  David Bowie

E
Loving Cup

What tune is this.

new Mike tune.

The poster graphic might be Brian & Robert? Or just a diner...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

blatboom

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 28, 2010, 08:12:03 AM

* rowjimmy checks to see if the "Phish Is Fucking Back" thread has been bumped

Quote from: G. Augusto on December 27, 2010, 08:47:15 PM
PHISH.....FUCKING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

postjack

for ser, that's why I'm browsing this morning. where's my wtu review??
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

qop24

Quote from: postjack on December 28, 2010, 09:04:18 AM

$10 says he failed keeping McGrupp alive
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

postjack

Quote from: qop24 on December 28, 2010, 09:10:51 AM
Quote from: postjack on December 28, 2010, 09:04:18 AM

$10 says he failed keeping McGrupp alive

I'll take that bet. Start a thread to make it official. :rawk:
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

thatfargone

This show brought the yawns.  Repeatedly.  Cool it Down was played well and fun to hear again.  Mound was botched and took away the excitement for me.  Seven Below>WTU is the clear highlight and even that was pretty weak.  Mid second set Michelle looked at me sadly and said "this show sucks!" 

Worst show since Chuck1 and that was WAAAAAY better.
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

qop24

Quote from: thatfargone on December 28, 2010, 10:31:38 AM
This show brought the yawns.  Repeatedly.  Cool it Down was played well and fun to hear again.  Mound was botched and took away the excitement for me.  Seven Below>WTU is the clear highlight and even that was pretty weak.  Mid second set Michelle looked at me sadly and said "this show sucks!" 

Worst show since Chuck1 and that was WAAAAAY better.

and you aren't just basing that on the walk-in music?

:evil:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

thatfargone

LOL I though to myself at set break that the jazz playing on the PA was more interesting than set I.

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

thatfargone

Yep, thats how we looked all night.  Oh and they really botched the end of Bowie. YUCK!!!

Buffalo Budd

First night after some time off, probably be a lot better tonight.
Signed, Mr. Positive.