News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Political Pot Thread

Started by Undermind, October 01, 2012, 10:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

We here in NY are finally moving towards it....

Hopefully soon!
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Buffalo Budd

And today is the day. While I'm not one of these guys...

It's a fun thing to wake up to. This time of year, it's pretty ridiculous to pay $10/g but it will be nice for it to be an option when I feel like spicing it up.
Great for travel here too.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 17, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

It's a fun thing to wake up to. This time of year, it's pretty ridiculous to pay $10/g but it will be nice for it to be an option when I feel like spicing it up.

Congrats!!!  What a day for you guys! :clap: :clap:

mattstick

I ordered some Indica gel caps from the Ontario government at noon today.

VDB

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 17, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

Just look at those happy druggies.
Is this still Wombat?

gah

Canada is winning the war on drugs. So much winning. I can't stand it.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: gah on October 18, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

alcoholandcoffeebeans

absolutely.
then I walk in the office this morning to my Jamaican co-worker reading an article about the $1 billion in sales in Colorado since August... and that's just one state.  :mindblown:
but it's cool, we'll stay over here with our alcohol and tobacco... no biggie  :roll:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

kellerb

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on October 19, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

absolutely.
then I walk in the office this morning to my Jamaican co-worker reading an article about the $1 billion in sales in Colorado since August... and that's just one state.  :mindblown:
but it's cool, we'll stay over here with our alcohol and tobacco... no biggie  :roll:

Hey, Ohio's got Medical now, right? As soon as they figure out how to grow,manage,sell,and regulate properly.  As a person 30ish minutes over the border in Indiana, I'm wondering how Anthem views cross-state-border doctors, and the legality.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mistercharlie

Quote from: VDB on November 07, 2018, 12:15:36 AM
Michigan goes recreational

Woo! Looks like I may need to drive up north for a short vacation pretty soon. The wife and I have been wanting to visit Frankenmuth.  :mrgreen:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

susep

Quote from: pcr3 on November 07, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

Baby steps. We still don't have retail here in MA. But I know a guy... :sbw:

Nice work MI!  2 years later, Maine still does not have retail.  Not that it bothers me at all.   :smoke:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: susep on November 07, 2018, 07:10:12 AM
Quote from: pcr3 on November 07, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

Baby steps. We still don't have retail here in MA. But I know a guy... :sbw:

Nice work MI!  2 years later, Maine still does not have retail.  Not that it bothers me at all.   :smoke:

Retail is a novelty, I've yet to go to a store. I'm just happy I can grow a few plants and not have to worry.
I make butter so I have edibles whenever I want them around, life is good.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.