News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

assholes...

Started by newleaf, April 17, 2009, 11:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newleaf

those who think they have something to offer or have a cause to the greater GOOD!

F
U
C
K

Y
O
U

***super happy when god made me he broke the mold... not enough room as it is for all these douchbags running amuck***
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

thechad

Hey, this is two different places. Awesome.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

newleaf

Quote from: thechad on April 18, 2009, 12:34:05 AM
Hey, this is two different places. Awesome.

although... i preferred not to like you because you are friends with "augusto a".. your comment is both "slick and fabulous" +K to you! and i will never again judge a book by its assholes friends cover!

:wink:
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

Ri©h

Righteous burn.  :lol:

noodle

newleaf

Quote from: newleaf on April 17, 2009, 11:57:42 PM
those who think they have something to offer or have a cause to the greater GOOD!

F
U
C
K

Y
O
U

***super happy when god made me he broke the mold... not enough room as it is for all these douchbags running amuck***

as to not get the wrong idea... i am talking about someone personally in my complex that pisses me off!

~ang

Hicks

Assholes are useful, they get rid of your shit.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Ri©h

Quote from: Hicks on April 18, 2009, 01:32:54 PM

Guess I should start eating my wife's old beater car from college. Although it may require some stool softener.

newleaf

Quote from: Hicks on April 18, 2009, 01:32:54 PM

touche!

~ang

WhatstheUse?

If we didn't have assholes where would the babies come out of?
Bring in the dude!

newleaf

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 18, 2009, 07:40:01 PM

ah ha ha!  :lol:

~ang

kellerb

Does everyone else remember that one kid from early elementary school that actually believed that?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: kellerb on April 18, 2009, 09:03:10 PM

Does everyone else remember that one kid from early elementary school that actually believed that?

I am that kid!

I know how it all works  :roll:....  You pee in her belly button and she poops out the baby a week later.
Bring in the dude!

noodle

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 18, 2009, 09:13:14 PM

I am that kid!

I know how it all works  :roll:....  You pee in her belly button and she poops out the baby a week later.

Sweet dude. I've always wandered how that stuff worked. But what if she has an outie?

Superfreakie

Quote from: noodle on April 18, 2009, 09:14:49 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 18, 2009, 09:13:14 PM

I am that kid!

Sweet dude. I've always wandered how that stuff worked. But what if she has an outie?

You pee in her ear.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.