News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drvinestein

Doubt it will happen.  Maybe a Gamehenge-y set but not a Gamehenge story.

Of course, I'd be more than happy to be wrong.

ucusty

nab

March 7th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I:  Get Back on the Train, Runaway Jim, Brian and Robert, Split Open and Melt, Heavy Things, Punch You in the Eye, Gumbo, Reba, Mexican Cousin, It's Ice, Halley's Comet, Beauty of a Broken Heart, Guelah Papyrus, Lawn Boy, Run Like An Antelope

II:  Rock and Roll>Jam>Limb By Limb, Ghost> Piper, Birds of a Feather, Wolfman's Brother, Prince Caspian, Mike's Song>I Am Hydrogen>Weekapug Groove, Character Zero

mbw

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Ri©h

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

thechad

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 07, 2009, 11:27:33 PM
Quote from: thechad on March 07, 2009, 11:23:05 PM
Quote from: blastoplast on March 07, 2009, 11:21:36 PM
Quote from: Short Round on March 07, 2009, 10:49:19 PM
No Gamehenge songs yet...my head can't process that possibility right now...

Divided Sky, Possum

Also PYITE, but those aren't part of the original piece.

possum is

No, but they used it close it out the last few times they played it.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Ri©h

rowjimmy

drvinestein

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

thechad

mbw

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio