News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ri©h

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on March 08, 2009, 10:17:27 PM
I'm listening to the second night now, really dug the slightly extended GBOTT groovy stuff right there.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but they somehow made B&R less effective in concert last night.  

:lol:

catch up to set two for set two!

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on March 08, 2009, 10:18:40 PM
I'm listening to the second night now, really dug the slightly extended GBOTT groovy stuff right there.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but they somehow made B&R less effective in concert last night.  

I'll say it again, I really dug the Ghost>Piper>Birds, especially the transition between Piper and Birds

Couldn't agree more.  I really dug it.  
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Ri©h

jephrey

lotsa people worked on the wiki.  It went through 3 iterations.  We had a LOAD of stuff entered when we initially started it in 2002 maybe and the server crashed and we lost it.  We tried again in 2005 maybe with diff wiki software but decided to go back to mediawiki, and did this one that you currently see.  There was a lot of initial data entry.  I did quite a bit myself and I know lately drvinestein has been THE man.  But neither of us can take all the credit.  Plenty of people made additions and were in on discussions of song title conventions etc.  I believe you can see the people who worked on the pages by looking at the history.  We should really thank tet for his continued support for the site.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

blastoplast

If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

nab

Phish

March 8th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Sanity; Wilson; Foam; Bathtub Gin; Undermind; AC/DC Bag; My Friend, My Friend; Scent of a Mule; All of These Dreams; Maze; She Still Thinks I Care; Tube; Cars, Trucks, Buses; Free; Frankenstein

II: Down With Disease

Gumbo72203

I have to completely disagree.  It was sick.  I hate B&R, but RJ totally made me realize what its for...  Trey's gutiar work was sick, and Fish made it feel like a trippy Pink Floyd adventure.  I actually loved it.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

mbw

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 08, 2009, 10:24:01 PM

I have to completely disagree.  It was sick.  I hate B&R, but RJ totally made me realize what its for...  Trey's gutiar work was sick, and Fish made it feel like a trippy Pink Floyd adventure.  I actually loved it.

gumbo in the house!

MiamiPhish

excited to see if this DWD is a 7minute ripper or a 20 minute experimentation!

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

danje

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

drvinestein

Quote from: jephrey on March 08, 2009, 10:23:15 PM
lotsa people worked on the wiki.  It went through 3 iterations.  We had a LOAD of stuff entered when we initially started it in 2002 maybe and the server crashed and we lost it.  We tried again in 2005 maybe with diff wiki software but decided to go back to mediawiki, and did this one that you currently see.  There was a lot of initial data entry.  I did quite a bit myself and I know lately drvinestein has been THE man.  But neither of us can take all the credit.  Plenty of people made additions and were in on discussions of song title conventions etc.  I believe you can see the people who worked on the pages by looking at the history.  We should really thank tet for his continued support for the site.

I really wish we could stir up more interest.  It seems too big of a job when only a few people are into it at once.