News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Get the OLE GANG back together?

Started by sophist, December 05, 2013, 03:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

I've been on a Phish binge the last few weeks.  I'd love to get this going again, only now, with the help of phishtracks.com, we'd not have to provide downloads.  I think that ease would provide the ability to listen to the show, and post comments or discussion as need be.  Same basic rules.  Gotta review a show each week to remain in the club. 

Thoughts? 

THE LIST
The Sophist
The Terry
The Emay
the pcr3
the Pieguy
the natron zero
the other Terry (aka Terry II)
The Superfreakie
The Caravan
The JJ
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

Count me out.  I've been on hiatus since Hampton(although I did listen to wingsuit 2-3 times right after AC) and plan on keeping it that way at least for a while, possibly until the summer.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

twatts

I'm game, as long as I can limit myself to PH1.0 shows...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on December 05, 2013, 03:33:57 PM
Count me out.  I've been on hiatus since Hampton(although I did listen to wingsuit 2-3 times right after AC) and plan on keeping it that way at least for a while, possibly until the summer.
So you'll listen to Wingsuit but not 1.0? 

Gonna go ahead ask, what the fuck is wrong with you? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

Quote from: twatts on December 05, 2013, 03:37:20 PM
I'm game, as long as I can limit myself to PH1.0 shows...

Terry
There's no need for that, unless someone really just wants to be a sadistic bastard.   

emay

shit I guess im in.

always enjoy re visiting or hearing shows I havent heard in a longgg time.

antelope19

Quote from: sophist on December 05, 2013, 03:38:00 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on December 05, 2013, 03:33:57 PM
So you'll listen to Wingsuit but not 1.0? 

Gonna go ahead ask, what the fuck is wrong with you?

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I mean, I had to check out the new material. 

But as was suggested to other members of the board, I am trying to take a break.  I need a break.  I was just not really enjoying the shows I attended this year. 

/hijack
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sophist

4 and counting so far.  Anyone else? 

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

natronzero

I'd like to be in this time.  Always wanted to in the past but couldn't really commit. I've recently made listening to full Phish shows a priority in my life though, so the timing is just right!  :beers:
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

runawayjimbo

I don't think I'm gonna have time to participate but I'll definitely be getting my peanut gallery on.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

twatts

Gotta review a show each week

I just finished my non-PH DAT project and now have some Phreshies to dive into a la Walt Ferguson...  A bunch of DNC Sources...  This should be easy...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will

sophist

List updated.  For the sake of PG, we'll table this until the new year.  I am thinking we start the week on Monday.  We'll go in order of the list too. 

So it would go

Week I - the Sophist - 1/6/14
Week II - Terry - 1/13/14
Week III - the Emay - 1/20/14
Week IV - the PRC3 - 1/27/14
Week V - the pieguy - 2/3/14
Week VI - the Natron Zero - 2/10/14
Week VII - the other Terry - 2/17/14

Thoughts?

twatts

Quote from: sophist on December 06, 2013, 11:17:11 AM

Week II - Terry - 1/13/14

I'm out...  I have no desire to listen to and/or review a 2014 show when I have about 100s of DATs at home that need it more...

Sorry...

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will